Thread: Emulators bug in BlackBerry OS 7

Emulators bug in BlackBerry OS 7

Hi guys

I have a bit of the issue I actually is making the 3D UI in my Webworks application but at the time when I was trying to check in blackberry 7 emulators the CSS3 feature -webkit-transform crash a web browser of any emulator and I don’t have any idea is it what is wrong with it I have tried all BlackBerry phone like

• BlackBerry Bold 9900
    • BlackBerry Torch 9850
    • BlackBerry Curve 9360

Can any one here can help me to solve this issue I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

Re: Emulators bug in BlackBerry OS 7

Quote Originally Posted by Muktheswara View Post
    Hi guys

I have a bit of the issue I actually is making the 3D UI in my Webworks application but at the time when I was trying to check in blackberry 7 emulators the CSS3 feature -webkit-transform crash a web browser of any emulator and I don’t have any idea is it what is wrong with it I have tried all BlackBerry phone like

• BlackBerry Bold 9900
    • BlackBerry Torch 9850
    • BlackBerry Curve 9360

Can any one here can help me to solve this issue I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance
    Is it possible that you be able post a link to a example page which is major reason to activate this? Which BlackBerry handheld software edition are you examining on? You be able to locate this under option, regarding on the BlackBerry Smartphone. Just provide some detail I might thing that I be able to help you on this issue thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    Is it possible that you be able post a link to a example page which is major reason to activate this? Which BlackBerry handheld software edition are you examining on? You be able to locate this under option, regarding on the BlackBerry Smartphone. Just provide some detail I might thing that I be able to help you on this issue thanks
    Sorry I would like to cannot post the link here but you can get the picture that my site is has the 3D UI in my Webworks application so do might be able to tell now that what might be the reason and today while I was testing it was crashed a few time don’t know what is wrong with this hope get this solve this as quickly and when tried to try click to element intended for transform act moreover browser will be stopped. from time to time emulator break down as well

And the Blackberry handheld software edition is 7.0.0.261, 7.0.0.319

Sorry I would like to cannot post the link here but you can get the picture that my site is has the 3D UI in my Webworks application so do might be able to tell now that what might be the reason and today while I was testing it was crashed a few time don’t know what is wrong with this hope get this solve this as quickly and when tried to try click to element intended for transform act moreover browser will be stopped. from time to time emulator break down as well

And the Blackberry handheld software edition is 7.0.0.261, 7.0.0.319
    Okay got the bit idea and it just looks like video driver problem. What I suggest is Try to updating to the for the most part present video drivers plus/or turn downward graphics acceleration bit in the BlackBerry Smartphone simulator. And to achieve this you have to click on the View menu after that choose Graphics Acceleration as well as try down settings.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    Okay got the bit idea and it just looks like video driver problem. What I suggest is Try to updating to the for the most part present video drivers plus/or turn downward graphics acceleration bit in the BlackBerry Smartphone simulator. And to achieve this you have to click on the View menu after that choose Graphics Acceleration as well as try down settings.
    Hey thanks for the answer but I am sorry that I just try to turn off graphic acceleration, however setback is still continue to run exist. Fledge_umphost.exe reason error plus stopped up.

Hey thanks for the answer but I am sorry that I just try to turn off graphic acceleration, however setback is still continue to run exist. Fledge_umphost.exe reason error plus stopped up.
    That seems very odd hey can you tell me Are you utilizing an Nvidia graphics card? I did know that there is an issues by means of make use of the browser in the simulator with older Nvidia drivers.

What I suggest you is try to get the latest drivers for your graphic card and tell me if you getting any success

Thanks for the reply I am very glad that my issue got solved it was indeed the graphic card drive issue thanks once again