Thread: Odd shortage of memory while using the browser in Blackberry OS7 on BlackBerry Torch 9810

Odd shortage of memory while using the browser in Blackberry OS7 on BlackBerry Torch 9810

I have no idea what the exact problem is but this I can tell you is not the memory leak I have BlackBerry Torch 9810 which runs on BlackBerry OS7and have this problem on that phone now I familiar with that I'm not a software engineer, I actually don't familiar with bit regarding what's occurrence BlackBerry OS7, so I'm just telling that I am having some fault as it's occurred to me plus seeing if anybody has had same worry? Strange problem , I see on my BlackBerry 9810 was a bit laggy while using the touch display go to Device then Application Management on their Memory plus the browser be using a lot of ram . So I then go to the browser, stopped up all my tabs, as well as tried to quit the browser window go away. Then again app management still by means of the similar amount of memory. Pressed down the menu button to the open app choice all this time the Browser was still kept opened . Get over it and then attempt to close. Same time the Window gone. Again pressed down menu browser is yet open.

At the end I was unable to get in to the browser to close, however it yes taking up a lot of memory and the module that appear to be doubtful . Is there anywhere can help me to know what is wrong with this thanks in advance

Re: Odd shortage of memory while using the browser in Blackberry OS7 on BlackBerry Torch 9810

The fact is that the browser is always be there while at the time you hold the BlackBerry key but I am finding it difficult to get what you actually want to say

Re: Odd shortage of memory while using the browser in Blackberry OS7 on BlackBerry Torch 9810

I absolutely understand what you want to say the thing is this fault drives me mad.

The memory by no means returns, however it does with a battery pull out damn absurd.

Sorry to know that but is there anyone who is known do the version 503 and 540 has the repair the problem . I have knowledgeable this too with the foundation OS with att. I speculate if these releases so as to report huge battery life repaired this browser problem? Can any person compare this problem with 503 or else 540?