Thread: BlackBerry bold 9700 with Blackberry OS7 Rows of icons keeps on changing?

BlackBerry bold 9700 with Blackberry OS7 Rows of icons keeps on changing?

Hey guys I need help I am also new with the BlackBerry phone and I have BlackBerry bold 9700 and was bough new and it get this problem ever now and then kept changing for me from 2-1-0 on the display screen I will take it to the service center but it is somehow getting delay for some reason can you people have any knowledge is it why this is happening I would be really glad to know this thanks

Re: BlackBerry bold 9700 with Blackberry OS7 Rows of icons keeps on changing?

No need to worry there is nothing wrong with the phone already came across such problem the thing is that On other BlackBerry’s you might mistakenly hit the BlackBerry menu twice, go to options plus apparently you were capable to do that and the solution is the same all you have to do is the exactly the same hit the BlackBerry menu two times, go to options on there you able to do that

Even I have a similar kind of issue with the BlackBerry and I am sure you be able to help me the Home Screen Preferences which earlier was a pull down menu used for many Rows of Icons on the home display. That menu has no more there at the present there are 3 rows that can be either seen or not rows able to be seen. Has somebody else become aware of this? is there a repair on the technique in the software update? I would be happy to know this

I don’t think it is the BlackBerry OS 7 to me it much looks like a BlackBerry OS 6. I remember it was in the OS6 menu, however I have not observe it in the OS7.

It seem like to alter it, you can just make use of the drag sign as said previous in this thread. 0, 1, and 2 rows be the just choice.

It’s a relief that you have the answer in fact the Verizon was no idea to respond this one. I on familiar conditions with it occur at the time I slide it into the holster, except I might for the life of me undo whatever it was that occur. I presume I'm at the movement not familiar with the sliding my fingers crossways a BlackBerry screen to modify a setting with no verification. Really appreciate your reply it was serious me nuts!

I think the BlackBerry OS 7 is a bit strange in many ways in features and functionally it just make me wanting more the simplicity of the BlackBerry OS 5

I am new will al BlackBerry stuff coming from the android I feel all thing is very new actually android is very easy to use compare to BlackBerry but I am coping very well so the story so far is I have recently bought the BlackBerry Bold 9900 which is running on the BlackBerry os 7 now the problem is unexpectedly I at the moment it showing the 2 rows of icons on my home display and can't figure out how to place it again to one row can anyone here can help me with this I am really don’t have any clue is it what is wrong with this I would be appreciation any reply

No need to panic it is very simple to do that all you need to do is to Click on top of the bar which show you "All" now just drag it down. You must now contain 1 row, or perhaps even not any. How to change Rows of icons on home screen in BlackBerry 9900 Hope this will help you

I don’t believe this is so simple I should have know this I am now became official lol I don’t know I stumbled on this as well. I expect somebody write the official BlackBerry 9900 for Dummies

Having the same problem with me BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 which has the 1 row icon on the home screen more over at the moment it has been disappear so can you help me on this I would be really appreciate if anyone here can tell me where should I look to get this problem solve so that I can bring back the rows ? by the way Clicking on all and dragging dosen't work thanks in advance