Thread: Does "Message truncated due to size" error is fixed on OS7 in BlackBerry Bold 9900?

Does "Message truncated due to size" error is fixed on OS7 in BlackBerry Bold 9900?

Is there any chance this problem in any case going to solve in the OS7 I would really like to hear positive at the moment its really frustrating I have BlackBerry Bold 9900 and having this issue for quite a while now , personally I am too loyal to the BlackBerry but this is the only problem that overcome the loyalty that I have toward BlackBerry so it would be really nice if this issue will solve on the new release BlackBerry OS 7 does anyone here knows anything about this I would be please share here any reply would be appreciated

Re: Does "Message truncated due to size" error is fixed on OS7 in BlackBerry Bold 9900?

I don’t think this issue is solve maybe still a problem pending due to the QNX sadly. It doesn't actually trouble me however it surely make a large number of people annoyed around here. Hope this problem that trouble other get fixed soon

Re: Does "Message truncated due to size" error is fixed on OS7 in BlackBerry Bold 9900?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    I don’t think this issue is solve maybe still a problem pending QNX regrettably. It doesn't actually trouble me however it surely make a large number of people annoyed around here. Hope this problem that trouble other get fixed soon
    even I am really irritated because of this problem I actually don’t like it . actually RIM should do something about this as in Plain text also gives this l truncated 'due to size' problem really annoying

I didn’t know this is the operating system problem I thought this will be the BIS restriction Well hope this would get sort out soon as I am also really got frustrated because on this is also giving me trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Karia View Post
    I didn’t know this is the operating system problem I thought this will be the BIS restriction Well hope this would get sort out soon as I am also really got frustrated because on this is also giving me trouble
    Hey you were right at the beginning as it is actually a BIS limit. By no mean it has anything to do with the OS. But yes it is really frustrating I am about quit BlackBerry does anyone know How can we get rid of this? some thoughts will be appreciable ? I have searched everywhere but I am not able to found any solution on this anybody a little help here thanks

I am sorry to say this but there is no way that you be able to get rid of this problem except RIM transform it BIS. Your just additional choice is to acquire a handset other than a BlackBerry if you still want to use the BIS services or there is an alternative option that is to make use of simple G-mail plug-in . You be able to download as well as upload bigger sizes files using it so it is likely to see the bigger emails and download bigger files all you have to do is log on to directly to webmail accounts likes Gmail or Yahoo by means of the browser.

Yeah I too agree with the same as that will totally remove the size restrictions, subsequently you familiar with people are trying to email two-hour hi-def movies to themselves, which neither RIM nor its user wants going through their NOC. there have to be a line drawn someplace on this

Nobody including will want to send complete movies however with any luck BB enhance the restriction as I disgust that truncating error too I wish they reserved unusual set-up from Outlook to BlackBerry . Because I really annoyed with the plain text on BlackBerry plus truncates the text in Contact notes & Tasks. In fact the Memo Pad has a bigger ability of data in comparing to this

The thing is I contain so much of important notes for my business contacts but at the time of syncing every data by the means of Outlook it all transfer on to my BlackBerry however if I add a handset number to my BlackBerry contacts then sync once more, the notes get truncated plus I lose this data in Outlook plus my BlackBerry annoying

I hope that since memory card so cheap at the present, I anticipation this fresh Bold will permit format of text in contacts as well as tasks, etc.

Yeah you're right I think BlackBerry O.S. 7.0 might solve these problem or I have to look for the alternative. I believe android don’t have any restrictions of notes for contacts however I am not I could be wrong. One thing O.S. 7.0 would not repair, not till in the immediate future, is the awful App World.

The thing us that in the email attachment size restrictions for Gmail, Yahoo, plus Hotmail is 25 MB. My ISP permit to 30 MB attachments for their webmail. Hence , just BlackBerry is living in the past in terms of the tiny attachment size restrictions for BIS.

Apart from the attachments issue , I would just akin to to witness and read a fully HTML formatted email with no attachments except the original images . This is with no trouble achieved in my on my iPod and must be an alternative for some handset in 2011. I might be fond of the alternative to have the complete HTML setting on by default instead of having to choose "More Images" which actually doesn't load every the images!