Thread: Premium version Documents To Go in Blackberry OS7 Vs. Free versions of Documents To Go

Premium version Documents To Go in Blackberry OS7 Vs. Free versions of Documents To Go

Hi guys

I have been using the BlackBerry phone since for very long time now and certainly the BlackBerry make some genuine phone that actually hi quality because of BlackBerry on my hand I no need to carry or depend on any other type of device certainly I adore this phone and with the arrival of the BlackBerry OS7 I bet things are even going to be more better really great. hey now the main thing I am a very frequent user of Documents To Go app and while reading the review I saw BlackBerry OS7 has Premium version Documents To Go so I am confused that what is the different between the Premium version and the regular version that is available previously does anyone her know anything about this I would be really glad to know about this is there anything that is special about this premium version kindly tell me

thanks

Re: Premium version Documents To Go in Blackberry OS7 Vs. Free versions of Documents To Go

That is true that the earlier version say BlackBerry OS5 and OS7 has the regular free version of the Documents To Go, however now in BlackBerry 7 they have just upgraded it a further and that is made available in the premium version The only change on the premium edition plus the complimentary edition is that you will be able to have a Adobe PDF reader, the ability to in fact make Word/Excel/PowerPoint files on your device and these also include more powerful editing features. Check this PDF for more info

Re: Premium version Documents To Go in Blackberry OS7 Vs. Free versions of Documents To Go

Wow that is really a great feature and was a nice development on the OS7, actually unnoticed. In the earlier time one had to buy a third party app for seeing the PDF documents present in the phone on the Media Card.

Hey did anyone here know this as the earlier on the BlackBerry OS 5 &6 has the Documents To Go for free but being this is a premium version do it available for free of we have to pay for it to activate this premium features does anyone here know about this it would be nice of you if you people share anything about this here thanks in advance

That is included in the OS and will be free of charge you don’t have to pay anything extra it just premium on the service not on the cost…. lol

That is a great info I really appreciate the fact that I be able to make a complete PowerPoint presentation in the BlackBerry Bold 9930 while I'm on the go, or else require arrange in last minute. I immediately create slides and at time require to talk or in a meeting a person while I am in the conversation, all I need to do is to open the presentation sight and flip all the way through the slides with no trouble by means of my finger to reference content. The touch screen show and performance is unbelievable!

This is absolutely a great accessible to people, out of the box thinking.

Did anyone else noticed that the new docs that is in the mac do not open on OS 7 but if open by means of BES 4.1. and OS 6 and down version it will open them with no problem however . You be able to save the attachment plus after that open it as a work around while, although few users think this is awful.

I know that there is the possibility to upgrade to BES 5, however it is not an alternative for everybody just for this problem.

Thanks for the replies guys but there is one more thing that I really want to know this do the Premium edition will just work on OS7.0 handsets ?lets me explain this more precise what I want to say is , If I take out the edition on my OS7.0 handset then install it on my OS6.0 handset, will it still be functional

I am not sure as I don’t have the particular evidence on this but I don’t think that would be working on the lower version which is made for the OS7 but still a great question that need to be answer although this is what I feel .