Thread: Lenovo IdeaPad V570 won't boot

Lenovo IdeaPad V570 won't boot

My Lenovo V570 is little old. The problem is when i hit the power button it rarely doesnt boot and sometimes it starts OK, then it gets hung up at "Lenovo" screen. At this time i can see two options at the corner of the screen and they are "Press F2 for enter setup, F12 for enter MultiBoot Menu". I could not go past of this. it is really annoying when i am in a hurry or something. This issue happens in rare situations only.

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad V570 won't boot

I have also the same problem. I have tried removing the battery and still the same, with only drums also, the adapter cable works well delivery good, connect external monitor VGA port and nothing you say then that may be the ram or the motherboard, ok, any other ideas or suggestions?

I suppose you've probably through times of gparted formatted your hard drive, install linux and the grub. Your MBR was overwritten, the hidden partition should still be present in any case is the way then destroyed. Simple solutions are not really, but if you have not installed too much back and forth and you can overwrite the help of TestDisk you restore your original partitions.

The adjustment date suggests almost on a board problem, almost as if the IdeaPad from the BIOS battery temporarily sometimes get no juice. I hope the fans and lights go on, so your power and your motherboard will do the work until a certain height. No images, and the CPU LED lights not on .. maybe somewhere on your motherboard connection is broken.In the whole series of problems I would take the guarantee / warranty service.

Might you just need to get the screen fixed and i dont think That It Would cost much. The laptop is only 2 years old the one im using is like 6 or 7 years old and a little slow but still working perfectly. Do not throw it out as long as its worth fixing it doesn't cost as much as a new laptop, take it to get an estimate and then decide.

In my case i only get this when booting with external drive. There is a fix for this. With the first start and then the external USB Hard Drive is absolutely nothing wrong. Indeed, this is right actually, because there's finally for USB. Meanwhile, you can solve your problem (...) function in the BIOS Boot From USB "off. And if you're at it, you should immediately indicate that you are not "firm window" to see, but the usual BIOS screen with diagnostic information. This is handy because you can use laptop watch what goes wrong during the boot.

Yes, even now are all non-Microsoft programs disabled by me, but does not improve. I just run Registry Mechanic from PCTools, but still the laptop has hung at the welcome screen. I'll just reinstall Vista again, maybe it helps.

I finally got my laptop completely reinstalled by doing Alt F10 at boot. Result is that all the downloaded games and programs are gone, but that everything works smoothly. I did have advance all Office files, photos and other valuables on a USB stick are put, so the problem is now fixed. I'm just still wondering what caused it and hope it will not occur again.

• Make a restore system files (documents will not be affected).
    • Restart in Safe Mode, (Usually by tapping the F8 key from the start). (But it is also possible, either F2, F3, F4, etc. ... it depends trademarks of Pc).
    • From the options, choose Command prompt in safe mode.
    • A black window will appear.
    • Type rstrui.exe (followed by pressing the Enter key). Make a system restore files on a much earlier date than the problem.
    • If successful, the PC restarts, otherwise type shutdown / r to leave.

It may be that the disk is defective in areas, but you can start on any mode, we have to download the repair console to run chkdsk.
    Download the Vista repair console. Note that on some brands of PC, simply press on some keys to select the boot CD to boot first without going through the bios (F12 Acer for example). Then use the Command Prompt option. In the black window, type chkdsk c: / f . If no positive results using the Startup Repair option. If this option does not solve the problem, use the command Bootrec.exe available with the option Command Prompt from the repair console.
    Then type these commands (followed by pressing Enter).
    Code:
    c: 
    cd \ 
    cd boot 
    Bootrec.exe / fixmbr 
    If no result, use 
    c: 
    cd \ 
    cd boot 
    Bootrec.exe / fixboot 
    If no result, use bcdedit / export C: \ BCD_Backup 
    c: 
    cd \ 
    cd boot 
    attrib bcd-s-h-r 
    ren c: \ boot \ bcd bcd.old 
    bootrec / RebuildBcd

Restart your computer, right after the BIOS screen Click on the F8 key on your keyboard. It will lead you to a screen with various options, choose the option "Last Known Good Configuration" is supposed to put everything in order. If it does not work, did the same manipulation, but now choose the option "Safe Mode", and is a restoration of your system , and there, is supposed return to normal. Otherwise, you must reinstall Windows, but there, all your files will be lost.