Thread: Copper Metallic Polish and Screws coming out from Lenovo IdeaPad Z570

Copper Metallic Polish and Screws coming out from Lenovo IdeaPad Z570

Few days i have got the Lenovo Z570. While i got it in my hand there were already 2 dead pixels but now the Copper Metallic covering and some screws are coming out from the back side of the laptop. As a new laptop i think it looks really ugly and i dont know how to avoid it. It looks like a huge manufacturer defect. I am still under the warranty period. Do you think that i can get replacement or something else?

Re: Copper Metallic Polish and Screws coming out from Lenovo IdeaPad Z570

The defective merchandise packed securely and return it along with the completed claim form. This is the yellow card was in the bill there. Why do not you send it back to your dealer? There is a warranty claim, and because you still 're currently within the first six months, the burden of proof still lies with the dealer.

The Lenovo service is unfortunately many times worse in the non-ThinkPad products

The best way is really the way through the dealer but stand on anger or a slow process especially then by Lenovo which, unfortunately, often the one hand knows what the other does not.

Lenovo Thinkpad and IdeaPad are conducted completely separately - IdeaPads are for private, corporate and business customers for Thinkpads. We have to get over our Liefrange example IdeaPads massive problems, but any Thinkpad it can get us within 24 hours. The same with the service: time is a Thinkpad destroy what is happening on several dozen machines so far in many years, only 2x, we have the next day, a repaired or replacement unit. When are you waiting Ideapad first two to four weeks to actually doing anything.

There is the same kind of failure. It does not mean that it is a manufacturing defect, given the number of PCs sold, they pretty much lucky to have 10 times the same fault ... It's boring statistics when it is down! So solution, check all your wiring, it should not come from thee. Then back to the PC Service and replica Lieut your case. Request repair, exchange standard or equivalent trade, depending on what suits you, knowing that the seller is more or less "fun".