Thread: Turn on car mode when HTC Sensation XE is not in a dock

Turn on car mode when HTC Sensation XE is not in a dock

I am using HTC Sensation XE mobile phone from last some days and this mobile phone is very nice with all the features which I required. i have come to know about the car mode in HTC Sensation XE which can be use with the dock but I don’t have HTC car dock. I want to know is there any way to enable the car mode when without dock?

Re: Turn on car mode when HTC Sensation XE is not in a dock

As far as I know normally when you connect the HTC Sensation XE in car dock at that time it goes in to the car mode because car dock has microUSB plug in which there is a pin4 and pin5 a 10kOhm resistor and because of that HTC Sensation XE goes in to the car mode. If you can get any USB connector with pin4 and pin5 a 10kOhm resistor then it may be help you to use the phone in car mode without having dock.

You should also check on the market whether there is any application there or not for the car mode. If you get any application then install it. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more help then let me know.

I have read your question and I would like to tell you that you should download the Car Mode for Android application and after installing this application in your mobile phone check whether it make any difference or not. You get this application from the internet easily. I hope this application will be helpful for you.

As you have said that I have to download the Car Mode for Android application and after referring that I have download the Car Mode for Android and then when I tried to install it at that time it gives me error. I don’t know what I am doing wrong. Please help me with this.

I have also tried to search application for car mode on the internet but I didn’t find anything. If anyone any more idea regarding this then please help me.

You have mentioned that you are facing problem while installing the Car Mode for Android and that is why I would like to tell you that first delete the Car Mode for Android installation file and after that download it again and after downloading again you have to check whether you are able to install it or not. I think after that you will be able to install the application.