Thread: Graphic display is poor Asus G74SX with Nvidia GTX560M

Graphic display is poor Asus G74SX with Nvidia GTX560M

Hello friends I am using Asus G74SX laptop and I have recently formatted my laptop and I have done fresh installation of windows 7 operating system. Now problem is the graphic performance of my Asus G74SX is not good. The graphic on my laptop is very stepped. I was not facing this problem before I format my Asus G74SX laptop. How to fix this issue?

Re: Graphic display is poor Asus G74SX with Nvidia GTX560M

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your Asus G74SX laptop and first thing I would like to tell you is go to the properties and then check display setting and make sure that all the display setting is ok. You have to also make sure that you have installed all the necessary drivers after installing the windows 7 in your Asus G74SX laptop.

Well according to me you have should try to solve this problem by using windows calibration tool. This tool will help you to solve this problem. First runs this tool in your Asus laptop and after running it in your laptop you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. In the windows there is calibration tool which may solve this issue. If you don’t know about how to run this tool then you have to follow these steps. First you have to click on the start menu in your laptop and after clicking on the start menu you have to click on the start menu search box and after clicking on the start menu search box you have to type following “calib”. Now after typing on this you have to press enter key and after that calibration tool will run. Now after running the calibration tool you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I hope after running this tool your problem will get solved.

If you are still facing the same problem after trying the above solution then let me know.

If you don’t get any help after using the calibration tool also then you should try this solution. First you should change the display setting and set it to 16-bit and after applying that setting you have you have to switch back to the 32-bit and after that your problem will get solved. I am not sure about this but I think it may help you to fix this issue.

If you want to change the display setting from 32-bit to 16-bit then you have to first right click on the desktop and after that you have to click on the screen resolution option and after that you have to click on the advance setting. Now after clicking on the advance setting you have to click on the monitor tab and after clicking on the monitor tab you have to select the drop down list of the colors and then you have to select the 16 bit and after that you have to click on the OK and after clicking on the Ok you have to see whether your problem get solved or not. I hope after trying this solution your laptop will start working normally.

According to me you this problem has occurred because of the graphic drivers have corrupted in your Asus G74SX laptop and you need to reinstall the drivers. First you have to uninstall the GPU drivers from your Asus G74SX laptop and after that you have to also uninstall the onboard drivers from your Asus G74SX laptop. Now after removing both the drivers you have to clean the system by running the Ccleaner and then you have to restart the Asus G74SX laptop.

After that you have to first install the onboard drivers and after installing onboard drivers you have to also install the GPU drivers and after installing that check what the situation is.

If you have already tired to fix this problem by uninstalling the graphic drivers and installing them again in your Asus G74SX laptop and after doing that also if you are facing the same problem then you need to update the drivers in your Asus G74SX laptop and after updating the drivers in your Asus G74SX laptop your problem will get solved. I am suggesting you this trick because in my machine I was also having the same problem and then I thought that problem is with the graphic card and after that I came to know that by updating the divers problem can get solved and I did the same and problem resolved.

I think you should also try this trick and then your problem will get solved.

If you want to install the latest GPU drivers in your Asus G74SX laptop then you can download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after clicking on the download you have to first remove old drivers and then restart the Asus G74SX laptop and then install the latest drivers.

After changing the display setting from the 32bit to 16bit and then switching back to the 32bit again doesn’t make any difference.

I have also tried to solve this issue by running the windows calibration tool and after running that also problem doesn’t get solved.

I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers and updating the drivers and after that also same problem occurred. Now please tell me what should I do to get rid of this issue?

It looks like there might be something wrong with your Asus G74SX laptop and I think you will get proper solution at Asus service center. You should visit the Asus service center and after that you have to tell them the problem which you are facing with your Asus G74SX laptop and after that they will solve your problem. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

As you have mentioned that I have to visit the Asus service center and after looking at that I have visited the Asus service center and after that I have discussed about the problem which I am facing in my laptop and afetr that they have checked my Asus G74SX laptop and then they have solved my problem and now all the things are working fine.