Thread: When does Non carrier-based updates implementing for Blackberry OS7

When does Non carrier-based updates implementing for Blackberry OS7

Hi guys I am a strong follower of the BlackBerry and very excited on the release of this new os7 but I really like to know is this feature is going to put into practice in the near future? I would be really waiting for this

Now this is really very annoying that i have to remain on my carrier to acquire the releasing of software upgrade. Also I’m certain i am not the just one who is with a sure carrier that only cares about getting the handset out, but makes slight attempt on trust with updates. So what you guys feel about this I would be really glad if anyone form here can assist me on this issue thanks

Re: When does Non carrier-based updates implementing for Blackberry OS7

I have came across a site where there is mentioned that RIM works very personally with their carrier partners to support their proposal and they also give importance to their added services. Actually they required to check that their goals is in same line with their goals plus for the software updates, carriers need time to check t, trial as well as agree software releases to make certain they are happy with the what is give I mean the product . That meant they will be happy to sell the BlackBerry.

But what I is feel the Carrier goals turn it as a problem that is not yet been dealt with and it has not been fixed yet. so it have been cause the release of the Security Advisory

Hey can you tell me that which factors has caused the release of that Security Advisory? Can anyone say anything about this I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

There are enough number of the wireless service provider that have to make a security software update for BlackBerry smart phones explicitly obtainable to customers already RIM will provide full information on the software upgrade in a Security Advisory. It is the RIM who gives the software updates to its wireless service supplier associates. And the wireless service provider might not required then give the software updates to every customers, and they have been taking this steps is anticipated to defend those customers from the risk of misuse.

Inside two weeks of knowing the cause of this Security Advisory addresses RIM checked and give fixed software to their wireless service supplier associate for their Technical approval procedure. At the time Technical approval procedure, RIM check update availability for those affected handset available by almost 500 carriers internationally in anticipation of an availability level was attain that make them to be sure that exposé of the security vulnerabilities addressed by the software update would defend the welfare of the many of the of our clients.

RIM keeps on working with their partners to speed up the procedure of software update release to BlackBerry Smartphone customers.