Thread: My new Asus G74sx Laptop freezes after opening Firefox tabs

My new Asus G74sx Laptop freezes after opening Firefox tabs

I am posting this issue after 10 minutes of personally experiencing it. Its really very humiliating. Whenever I open simple tasks such as opening tabs of Firefox my laptop freezes. I don't know how and why? So I am posting it here. I have Asus G74sx Laptop which is a brand new one.

Re: My new Asus G74sx Laptop freezes after opening Firefox tabs

This is called a mere coincidence. I am saying this because we are having similar critical solution. Essentially I opened up Firefox, and nothing headed up, and right away following it stacked Firefox but could not head off to my homepage. I attempted to do CTRL+ALT+DEL, but it could not open that either. I held up 30 seconds or somewhere in the vicinity, and it never returned up. I drive restarted my PC, and afterward I opened Firefox when it stacked again, and it was a small peculiar. Somewhat abate, but possibly it went ahead following holding up for 20 seconds

Me was interested about checking out my message on Firefox Yahoo.com, and I opened an additional post in an additional tab, then Firefox solidified, but I would be able to still utilize the rodent it hard that small rotating thing, the hourglass representation for Windows 7. I held up and checked 45 seconds and nothing happened, so I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL, then the machine bolted up so the rodent could not even move. I held up a few more seconds and attempted CTRL+ALT+DEL again, and it carried the blue screen, and I picked job supervisor. The assignment supervise never headed up, but Firefox unfroze for about 15 seconds. Then it began to do the same thing, I attempted to endure it then after that I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL, and it solidified so I would be able to not utilize the rodent. I held up and attempted again, then I actually got tired holding up and kept down the capacity catch the stop it and restart, and here I am now.

I love Firefox and in my past experience I've never perceived any trouble with Firefox, I mean this sounds such as a driver or conceivably equipment issue. Since you're running the freshest drivers, have the freshest BIOS, freshest official Nvidia drivers and stuff it might as well unequivocally work.

You must be aware that Safari are nothing but just browsers that can accurately scale message without scaling every last item else. For an additional, its quick, has fabulous offers, and has invariably worked well. For a different, its open origin, and if given the choice I'd favor to utilize open root stuff and this is the uncommon thing where I as a matter of fact endlessly lean toward the open root alternative. his situation has nothing to do with Firefox, and if anything you're determined to be preferable off utilizing it over those a few business systems.

I had no other options but to run MemTest before I presented this, it thought of zero failures on the first drive, on the other hand I did not have enough chance to do it on the second drive. I will set it to run in full today however. FireFox utilizes less assets than Chrome does here. Anyway happy to know someone who is so a la mode in the know giving out consultation and offending folks for individuals for utilizing something that utilization less asset than Chrome or IE. Likewise I conjecture you are too PC uneducated and inept to make FireFox show up as precisely as you need it. At the same time being a Chrome user, you wouldn't give a darn for that forasmuch as you lack the capacity to update it in Chrome, you get what you get with Chrome. Wow how excellent. Cannot even redo the toolbar layout.

I use many browsers including Firefox and I want to tell you that firefox is exceptionally moderate as in truly moderate in downloading that would be why I never utilize them not counting looking at some motion pictures that needed the firefox.

Memtest is for RAM, not hard drives. And I've certainly never seen one browser have slower downloads than another. Something is very, very, very wrong if you're really seeing any of the behavior you've described it doing. It doesn't sound like you've run Memtest though as you woudln't be running that on drives, and it tests all the RAM, it doesn't give you a choice to just test some.