Thread: Creative driver not working in ASUS G73JH Laptop

Creative driver not working in ASUS G73JH Laptop

I recently tried methods to perform uninstall the creative driver in my laptop. I have ASUS G73JH Laptop. I after installing creative installed Realtek R249 with the HDMI driver. So I decided to re-install the software as well as the creative driver. During an attempt to enable the boost via Creative Audio Center, the creative software crashed. Now I am stuck!!

Re: Creative driver not working in ASUS G73JH Laptop

If you notice, the ASUS installer give you two items to install: the Audio Driver which is the stock realtek driver, and the Creative Software. But I really don't understand why it doesn't work (It works before, at least when I get my laptop until I decided to uninstall both.

I would be glad to suggest you that install Audio Drivers with Creative Addon and Recent Realtek 2.5x-Grab a more seasoned form, for instance the stock ones, or 2.43. Uninstall any Realtek you have now. Institute the old Realtek Driver. Introduce Creative addon. Uninstall old Realtek drivers. Commission flow Realtek drivers. Likewise you would be able to Uninstall all sound drivers and teh Creative bundle. Reboot, and run CCleaner's registry clear and Driver Sweeper for Creative and Realtek Sound. You are able to do this is sheltered mode in the event that you wish. Reboot then after that begin the commission methodology again.

The 2.5x drivers I try not to prefer as they are adjusted for Creative's MB provisions. This is why you ought to first commission a more seasoned form of the driver, express 2.47, establish Creative application, then uninstall the 2.47 driver, then institute last (2.51) Then you'll have it working. The Creative installer isn't legitimately distinguishing the more up to date Realtek drivers. We totally do require an upgraded MB installer.

My piece of experience that Iwant to share with you all is that my G73Jh + Creative situation. I am utilizing crisp framework 7 ULTIMATE x64, for ca. 5 months (coudn't stand y ATI driver upgrade). For extended time I utilized just Realtek drivers, but the subwoofer was playing oppressed. Now I'd love to introduce Creative addon. Anyway unfailingly I attempt to establish Creative_Audigy_WIN7_32_WIN7_64_z10 I get"setup is unable to identify a upheld unit on your framework". I attempted to utilize Realtek 2.65 2.56 and 2.43, same .

Precisely the same situation I have and been attempting to alter for matures and recognize the just approach to settle it is to utilize the initial JH driver provision disc. Since you have it actually run the Asus system and fix the imaginative programming through the disc utility and not manually and it will instate on top of the realtek driver and express you should reset. I have attempted every last item all sort of manual downloads, distinctive realtek drivers and the XFI stuff and that ^ is the just thing that works for me. An additional issue I found a while back, following playing with a MB1 trial of the Creative product, there is an envelope under Program File(x86) that ought to be erased in the event that you established a contrasting Creative form. For the existence of me, I cannot recollect the way, but it had something to do with InstallShield, and I posit it holds authorize illumination, consequently why I actually had the situations with it. I spent harshly few days battling with it (following work) and at last got it working following dumping that organizer.

In my opinion you require to utilize the Creative X-Fi programming with the most up to date realtek drivers. There is a license index generator that ought to be run to make the license records under C:\ProgramData\Creative\SoftwareLock. Those license indexes are in fact what makes the Creative product pick up the way that its authorized and working genuinely with the Realtek drivers.

I in fact had some issues with the Creative programming former to a Windows reinstall, and to get the Creative programming working decently, I evacuated the imaginative provision then went into regedit and erased every last trace of the references to Creative identified software/services. I then performed the Creative X-Fi product instate, headed off to safe mode, ran the license key generator script, booted to typical mode, and all items worked immaculately.

I'm right now running the Creative X-fi MB 2 product form which moreover incorporates THX back (even though the Realtek chipset in the G73JH doesn't underpin it). The programming has the same x-fi volume control provisions however as the prior Creative X-fi product and the same authorize document generator provision works fine for making licenses for the freshest Creative x-fi programming.