Thread: Is Blackberry OS 7 looks degrade over time?

Is Blackberry OS 7 looks degrade over time?

i used Blackberry OS 7 on my Blackberry Bold Touch smartphone. now i am little bit worried about my smartphone and its OS. i read somewhere that BB OS might be looks like degrade over time. yes, i have used my previous phone that is also same BB smartphone and i mention here that i haven't try any rooting or any additional installation task on my phone. then also this mobile phone moves slightly buggier and sluggish, over time. i don't know the real reason behind this but now i want to fix this issue if it also come my current Blackberry OS 7 phone. thanks for any kind of suggestions.

Re: Is Blackberry OS 7 looks degrade over time?

hey, there is no such kind of possibility in this BB OS 7 phone. manufacturer this time be careful about this things. they build perfect OS that works nicely with most of the BB phones. hence i don't thing so that there is any such problem present on this smartphone if you used this BB OS 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    hey, there is no such kind of possibility in this BB OS 7 phone. manufacturer this time be careful about this things. they build perfect OS that works nicely with most of the BB phones. hence i don't thing so that there is any such problem present on this smartphone if you used this BB OS 7.
    i also agree your sentences that there is not any such possibility in this case. this type of cases, mostly happen when user didn't care about its mobile phone. such highly configured phones needs upgrade task at regular interval. hence i don't think so that there is any kind of process necessary on your smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    i also agree your sentences that there is not any such possibility in this case. this type of cases, mostly happen when user didn't care about its mobile phone. such highly configured phones needs upgrade task at regular interval. hence i don't think so that there is any kind of process necessary on your smartphone.
    It's happening with my Os too. but one of the reason also that is i didn't perform any update task after some time on this phone. also i didn't used any antivirus type of program for security point of view. hence i owuld be think that if we resulay update software and firmware, this conditions might be avoided.

yes, as per mentioned in above post, antivirus program is being also make an important role in mobile phone. you need to use the BB app world and discover any applications that work to secure your mobile phone from external virus or any such activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    yes, as per mentioned in above post, antivirus program is being also make an important role in mobile phone. you need to use the BB app world and discover any applications that work to secure your mobile phone from external virus or any such activity.
    two month, before i buy Blackberry Bold 9900 smartphone which is works slow. then i decided to perform update task on it. hence i try this task with the help of BB app world. it works nicely now iwhtout any issue. i mention here if you faced any such activity, try to apply such simple thing for fix your slightly buggier and sluggish mobile phone problem. hence try this and check its result on your mobile phone. this is well for improving mobile speed and execution timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    two month, before i buy Blackberry Bold 9900 smartphone which is works slow. then i decided to perform update task on it. hence i try this task with the help of BB app world. it works nicely now whiteout any issue. i mention here if you faced any such activity, try to apply such simple thing for fix your slightly buggier and sluggish mobile phone problem. hence try this and check its result on your mobile phone. this is well for improving mobile speed and execution timing.
    yes, this is really effective to perform the update task on thsi BB smartphone. if it can't work try to use the reinstallation of the OS task. this is also an option for you. don't worry about your future problem. such things can be easily avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    yes, this is really effective to perform the update task on thsi BB smartphone. if it can't work try to use the reinstallation of the OS task. this is also an option for you. don't worry about your future problem. such things can be easily avoided.
    you can also use Control BBanel to clear events and clean the memory in that slowness mobile phone conditions. try this simple thing and check its result on your mobile phone. this is well for you. This ControlBBanel for BlackBerry allows you manage your system resources wit an easy to use interface. hence try to used this application on your system and keep mobile phone as clean.

ControlBBanel v1.24.46 free mobile Blackberry apps is mostly compatible for your BB OD 7. It is just the application that you need. hence i would be recommend to you for use this software. get it usign the BB app world and download it on your mobile phone. thsi is well for monitoring and fixing mobile application activity.

Thanks for your valuable reply. I try this ControlBBanel v1.24.46 free mobile Blackberry apps on my Blackberry OS 7. It works on my smartphone and now i get the appropriate result on this mobile phone. It helps to to fix this issue in easiest manner.