Thread: How to turn Off Wi-Fi of HTC Rhyme

How to turn Off Wi-Fi of HTC Rhyme

Hello friends, I have problem with the phone Wi-Fi. I always access the internet with the Wi-Fi and when I am not accessing the internet then I switch off the Wi-Fi of the phone, but the Wi-Fi automatically turns on. So what is the problem with the phone and also how to switch off the Wi-Fi of the phone and also what is the reason of the problem? Please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: How to turn Off Wi-Fi of HTC Rhyme

I think you have not select the do not automatically connect Wi-Fi, so for doing that you have to connect the wi-fi and scroll down the list of the wi-fi and select the option of do not automatically connect wi-fi. After doing this the wi-fi will not be turn on and also you will not get the problem again with the wi-fi of the phone.

I was also facing the same problem and I have tried the same method which the above user have told, you have not select the option of the do not automatically connect wi-fi, so due to that you are getting the problem so you better do it and get fix the problem.

The above user method is the perfect and also the solution is that, so you better select the option of the do not automatically connect wi-fi, and then you will not get the problem again.

I think you might get the method and also you will be able to turn off the Wi-Fi of the phone and also you will be able to do it, and always remeber the settings.

I'm having he same problem as well and I've turned off the wi-fi on the phone and disabled it from being able to auto connect I'm still being asked if I want to connect to wi-fi. Aside from getting a new phone, any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by cv23 View Post
    I'm having he same problem as well and I've turned off the wi-fi on the phone and disabled it from being able to auto connect I'm still being asked if I want to connect to wi-fi. Aside from getting a new phone, any other ideas?
    Have you installed any third party wifi application on your HTC Rhyme phone? Also check that if any of the other applications are not searching for either wifi data connect or internet data connect. Have you tried putting the phone in airplane mode. It should disable all data and phone connections as well.