Thread: How to change Rows of icons on home screen in BlackBerry 9900

How to change Rows of icons on home screen in BlackBerry 9900

Anyone have any idea about this? I mean how can I change the number of rows display on my home screen? like I have now 2 rows in my home screen and I want to remove that two rows. so is there any method I can do this? anyone have any hint about editing or deleting the rows?

Re: How to change Rows of icons on home screen in BlackBerry 9900

One of my preferred features of BlackBerry 6 and BlackBerry 7 is the capability to alter the number of rows of icons on the home screen without including to setup a custom theme, as earlier wanted. In BlackBerry 6 I had to go to the options menu from the main screen to place the number of rows, but the BlackBerry 7 Configuration is no extensively there. With the impulse of touch screen devices, RIM currently lets users to drag the bar to enjoy the state that, if no icon, a row or two rows, and let go and save the configuration. Check out the video over for a demo, then be certain to set your letting us know that you favor!

If nothing happens when you click Options, you may need to be restarted. Just remove the battery and then put back then you should be able to choose the options once. You'll have to remove the battery again to change it back. Watch the video at 1:01 for an explanation.

This doesn't work on my blackberry, while I click the alternatives not anything happens. is there any other way of doing this?

My phone switches the rows of icons on the phone screen of the normal row 2 rows after I did a battery to change SIM card, I had no idea where this option is, but I like the set of row 2, however, did not care. Now, here's the ****ing starts out with my. After playing with some updating and trying to find a way to change the number of rows of icons on the screen. (YES, NO rows, columns). For some strange reason, now my home screen has zero row icon, nothing, just an arrow to open the tray. I have no idea how he did it because it does not change any settings to navigate through menus.

I was finding for the similar thing and at last found this post! On other BB's you can simply hit the BB menu two times, go to options and apparently you were able to do it there.

Preferences of the home screen used to have a menu for the number of rows of icons on the home screen. This menu has vanished! Now there are 3 rows zero rows visible or visible. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution on how to update the software?

Even Verizon had no idea to answer this question. I knew what happened when he slid into the sleeve, but he could do for the life of my undo whatever happened. I guess I'm used to sliding my fingers across a screen to change the configuration BB - w / a confirmation. Thanks, I was going crazy!

OK.....I have worked this out on the 9900. You simply touch the screen to open up the menu. When it is opened, simply touch the menu header and drag it down to show the desired number of rows. Once this is done, click the escape key once.