Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do i remove carrier bookmarks from Blackberry OS 7

Portable Devices

Old 26-11-2011

How do i remove carrier bookmarks from Blackberry OS 7

I used blackberry 9700 smartphone in last one month and blackberry os7 is being installed on it. i need to remove unnecessary carrier bookmarks from this Blackberry OS 7 phone. how can i do this task. thanks in advance for any help to do this task.

Old 26-11-2011

Re: How do i remove carrier bookmarks from Blackberry OS 7

As far as I know, there is not such facility on your BB OS 7. No such kind of task is being availability that works to fix this complex task.
Old 26-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
As far as I know, there is not such facility on your BB OS 7. No such kind of task is being availability that works to fix this complex task.
yes, i also facing this complex task and i found that there is not any such things arrives onto it. i read so many articles about it and they also work to do this task. hence remember this thing that there are not any single way to remove the carrier bookmarks from Blackberry OS 7. for more information you need to contact the manufacturer of the BB phone.
Old 29-11-2011

The same kind of problem, i also facing. Then i open bookmarks, select the Bookmark, click the menu button and choose Delete. Suddenly it works and the carrier bookmarks removed from this smartphone. You can also try this option on your smartphone. It works in most of the phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,