Thread: SocialScope compatibility with BlackBerry OS7

SocialScope compatibility with BlackBerry OS7

wow great news. anyone heard about this that SocialScope OS7 Compatible? anyone have any idea for this? anyone found any downloads for this yet? please if anyone found than please provide me also. thank you for any further help.

Re: SocialScope compatibility with BlackBerry OS7

SocialScope is one of the favorites, probably significantly when it comes to Twitter clients for BlackBerry smartphones. In addition, this application has been updated and is now adapted to the new BlackBerry OS7. When you start the application, you receive a message that the current version can be installed SocialScope 0.9.6.30. More information about the update is not yet known.

Hi friend here I have download for SocialScope.v0.9. hope this will helpful for you. Actually BB OS 7 seems to have problems when it comes to application compatibility. For example, SocialScope Lite refused to run.

If you've read some comments, you know that I was the last outpost on the BlackBerry staff. Say what you want about BBM, but there was a time when it was essential. I have never been mainly impressed by the selection of BlackBerry applications, but at present the platform has clearly stalled. OS 7 also breaks compatibility with a few older applications, for example SocialScope - my preferred BlackBerry. In general, however, the world of BlackBerry applications is mainly overshadowed by other more friendly development platforms like Android and IOS.

Just updated SocialScope and it is good to go with Gmail OS7 and two-way synchronization works for read / unread, simply is not instantaneous (so I guess you could argue it does not work properly). I have updated and construction, but still was not working for me yet, and is not available for anyone who goes out and picks up a device OS 7. Gmail sync two-way must be instantaneous, as it is in almost every device out there. Android project even copy messages in near real time.

just newly I determine to get a BB Bold 9900 and with SocialScope application. I requested an invitation, but I have someone said in some forums that can take a long time. Can somebody please tell me how long it generally take or offer me an invitation?

I am almost convinced that the application was cursed to be restarted because the ghost of chance that was in my first 9900. It got so bad (reboot every time you started) I had to get a replacement device. I kept on doing in spit of load dissimilar OS, reinstalling the application, so surely happy to have SocialScope here.

I do not know why the hate twitter RIM application, which is somewhat nice mainly in its recent changes. SocialScope can not enter at all, tried it, liked the idea of ​​having fb and twitter in one, but it does whether and for me. In fact, as the official versions much better on their own, let alone RIM FB chat (although needs work). Only mimics the desktop versions much better. I think SS for two applications in many aspects better than any other application. I love the ability to silence people, games, etc. on FB, you can not do in the native application. I like it when a tweet is retweeted, which shows both the original tweeter and the vicissitudes of the retweet. That said, I keep the application FB about push notifications. When / if SS is pushed, it will be my application twitter/FB/4S only.

I love the RIM Twitter app. too until it began to randomly restart whenever it was my first 9900. I attempted to load dissimilar operating systems, reinstalling the application, at a standstill had the random reboot. At the end got a replacement of 9900 thinking it was a hardware trouble, I at a standstill went twice.