Thread: Factory Data Reset for Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2

Factory Data Reset for Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2

i am here to get the some suggestion about the Factory Data Reset for Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2 and this is because i am having Apad E11 7 Inch but now i am thinking to get the new 8" 816 and for that reason only i am thinking to sell the 7 inch. but i am not able to remove all the data from it before i am going for the selling this. how can i do the Factory Data Reset for Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2??? can here anyone have the suggestion about this?? if yes then please suggest me steps for doing that thing. please reply me for that.

Re: Factory Data Reset for Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2

yes, i am also searching for doing the Factory Data Reset for Apad E11 and i know the way for doing that thing. but still i get that when i am trying to go to [b]Settings/Privacy/Factory Data Reset at that time i get the error message as Please connect USB host, and then restore factory settings. why this is happening with me?? can here anyone suggest me also some way for Factory Data Reset for Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2??

Yes friends i am having the procedure for doing that thing and the steps are as::

• Go to the Android Development web site.
    • and from there you will need to download the appropriate package for your PC platform (mine was Windows and I chose - installer_r10-windows.exe
    • after you finished with the execute this package it will probably tell you that you need the JAVA Development Package and give you a download option.
    • and after this you will need to select the download the JAVA Development package. This takes several minutes.
    • after this completed then for that return to the Android Developer Windows Installer and continue with the download. This takes a long time. It downloads all versions, past and present, of the Android OS.
    • and then connect E11 to PC via USB and then Boot the E11 and go to and select “Reset Ractory Settings”.
    • setup procedure for adding a google account and calibrating the touch screen

try with this and hope that this will help you to do the Factory Data Reset for your Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2. try with this and if you get the problme wht this then reply here back about the problem.

yes, i tried with doing this and there i get that this is really working very fine for me . yeah, thanks for the steps about that. Now, i have done with the doing the Factory Data Reset for Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2 and now all things are working ok. thanks again for the steps.

hey friends, can here anyone also suggest me about the suggestion for my problem also?? by mistakenly i have uninstall the Android Windows7 Application. and now i am thinking to re-install the Android Windows7 Application to my Websong M002 E-pad. i am not having much more knowledge about this please reply me back here if anyone have the suggestion about this. and also thank you very much for kind help before.

Hey Donatien, thanks for the steps..i tried with that and now i get that i am able to do the Factory Data Reset for my Apad E11 7 Inch Google Android 2.2. thanks for suggesting me about this. now all things are working very fine.