Thread: Best custom firmware for Eken M001

RoCk Guest

Best custom firmware for Eken M001

here I am looking for a best custom firmware for my Eken M001. I mostly need firmware for general web browsing, PDF viewing, and listening music. and sometime I feel that my Eken M001 get so slow, so is there any firmware which run my Eken M001 faster? if anyone has any idea or anyone get any firmware for this than please provide me.

Re: Best custom firmware for Eken M001

I can use the XScope browser and its gives me new page in 2.3 seconds. On some pages are still pulling the delivery network and after that, but the page is usually easy to read and travel and after 2-3 seconds. It is the fastest browser I've used in my Eken (treaty actions, Opera, Dolphin, and this). I already use my Eken over my laptop for navigation.

I am excited to have my Eken but after seeing a YouTube video at a time and seeing that it took a minute to get a website to show I'm a little worried. I hope the speed firmwares the thing until as a minimum 40 seconds in its place of 1 min. Starting today, the ROM v1.2 is quicker. This SlateDroid alter daily though. Pretty more, any ROM built on the original 1.7.2 firmware will be the fastest browser now.Great xScope tip! I'll try to BetterBrowser too. Both look excellent.

I was watching the video and seemed to literally loaded to the page in 45 seconds to one minute. It was very sad reality. Of course, I bet all the money that was because he was charged with the original firmware so it is slow. I think the fact that there are people who devote their time to make this tour will more effectively than anyone could ask for. I'm definitely going to load up to 1.2 slatedroid soon as I get my Eken. $ 100 for somewhat like this is unbelievable. With all the advances that have been made, why would anybody pass it up.

If you do not intend to utilize YouTube, or market, you can attempt ungoogle 0.3. It will give the best performance for web browsing, mainly with Opera Mini. Web_flv can uninstall the application that will make it even more sensitive. I have attempted approximately every rom, but can not beat 50 megs of free memory, and the SDK 2.1, without any useless google profits run in the background.

ya, it was carrying the main website shanzai, and then click on an image that was on the page did take a while to load. I bet all the money I'm over-exaggeration of 1 min at any rate the loading time. I am mad when it comes to the Android operating system, but I am eager to learn how it works.