Thread: Emails not received on BlackBerry OS7

Emails not received on BlackBerry OS7

Anyone have any idea about this? This is really initial for me. because I send and receive lots of official data on my mail. currently I am using google email client and its now not allove me to receive any mails. I really don’t know what actually the problem is? is this because of some settings or there is some other problem in this? please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me to solve this.

Re: Emails not received on BlackBerry OS7

Verify the signal strength of wireless network in the BlackBerry smartphone. If the signal strength is too down, the BlackBerry smartphone possibly not be able to get emails. The status pointer of the network as a BlackBerry smartphone must show two bars or additional to send emails reliably. If you shift to an area with a stronger signal, you should begin receiving emails.

Verify that the BlackBerry smartphone's wireless network is utilizing. Some types of wireless network can not transmit emails. You can send and receive email messages only if the flag state of the network on your BlackBerry smartphone displays GPRS or EDGE. If the BlackBerry smartphone is attatched to one of these wireless networks, they shift to an area with proper network coverage.

I had a similar problem after getting an operating system Phone 7. Some messages on my phone would be missing. I discovered that I could find those messages on my phone doing a search on that mailbox that they were there, just not displayed. I had also been the use of Microsoft Outlook to check his mailbox. The trouble was while I stopped utilizin Outlook to this mailbox. it seemed to have somewhat to do with Gmail labels established while Outlook retrieves messages.

Ensure that the account information e-mail on BlackBerry , software is ok or not. If the account information e-mail on BlackBerry, software are not ok, the BlackBerry smartphone will not get emails. Make sure your email address and password are proper. If prompted, verify that the protocol, the name of the incoming mail server, port of entry, and SSL settings in BlackBerry Unite! software is correct.

just try to send the PIN message to yourself. after this if you send PIN message properly from your BB and you receive it successfully than the problem is with your service provider or may be with e-mail account information.

You do not have to stop utilizing Outlook or any desktop client, but you have to modify the settings. I had this before 4 to 5 years , the first time to attempt BB. somehow in the Tools, Options, Setup, or be a form of "Leave messages on server" for a set amount of time. It's possibly set to not do it at all. That means that occasionally the PC will paste the email earlier than your BB not at all arrives. Change the setting to leave messages on server for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, or something. After that everything should be fine.