Thread: HTC Sensation XE poor Camera quality

HTC Sensation XE poor Camera quality

I just newly buy HTC Sensation XE but its camera images and videos are too dull. XE have same camera quality as original sensation??? I don’t think so. anyone else here for any comments or for any other information for the same??? And even the sound is also so bad while recording video.

Re: HTC Sensation XE poor Camera quality

I have seen it in pictures. it is not bad, but XL is more beautiful in my opinion. lower resolution is right but you can only MAYBE recognize it when you zoom in the website text or whatever. the single core processor is sufficient, not weaker, but occasionally quicker because in dual core generally the prone uses just 1 core and the other is for harder exercises e.g.: 1080 shooting. the XL has wide view angle, and it is more beautiful I think.

Rather disappointing, although they have improved the camera in which they have made them more sensitive to light, among other things, but unfortunately too hard.Unfortunately not look as great as the iPhone 4s (which is also not perfect), but hardware technology to skin the thing really.

Picture is lagging in video. its the camera too. First hand experience of owning an Evo feel and say that, just look how the camera adjusts lights high to low and back, not without problems.

I think the video would be nice if not skip or jump or anything. Can not hear the audio, because I have no speakers or headphones, but it is a HTC device I bet it's secured to say that the microphone / audio so good. People should not rate the videos by just because the phone has poor quality audio and video and kicks, because men are not as fresh, not Aaron's fault.

Does HTC not get the fact their camcorders are bad? Each single one of their devices had so bad sound, and now even video quality. I am so happy I didn't go with the Amaze 4G, although it could take some seriously awesome stills. This is pretty bad on all fronts, especially with the awesome 5 mp Galaxy Nexus camera that was shown just recently.

HTC makes like 50 phones a month and not one has decent audio quality while recording video, when will HTC play back a video recorded from the phone and realize that the audio is so bad! it makes me sad, HTC is a really innovative company and makes such excellent phones but always wedged up the audio at video recording! i am so frustrated with HTC.