Thread: HTC Sensation screen exchange with HTC Sensation XE

HTC Sensation screen exchange with HTC Sensation XE

i purchase this HTC Sensation XE mobile phone and now i facing problem on this mobile phone. i seem that the mobile screen is super cracked,but works fine. few of the expert has been suggest me that use the HTC Sensation mobile screen. they told me that there is not any difference present between this two phones. There are so many features of this smartphone has been almost similar. Hence i want to ask you about should this HTC Sensation screen exchange with HTC Sensation XE or not. thanks for any suggestions.

Re: HTC Sensation screen exchange with HTC Sensation XE

For most screens, you can automatically change the screen orientation. yes, this happen if you want to change the orientation of the mobile screen. then use the setting menu and inside that use the display option. this is well for you to set the option to portrait to landscape or vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    For most screens, you can automatically change the screen orientation. yes, this happen if you want to change the orientation of the mobile screen. then use the setting menu and inside that use the display option. this is well for you to set the option to portrait to landscape or vice versa.
    yes, this is possible and you can easily get this faciity on your smartphone when type of options availabel on your smartphone. if you want to replace the screen of the mobile phone, you need to contact the mobile phone dealer. in that case, you can do this set the HTC exchange screen to HTC exchange XE mobile phone. try this and with the help of mobile dealer. this is best for you and it works to fix your screen problem.

i also suggests to you for watch its video on the you tube site for more information. this is well for you and it works to fix your complicated problem. try this and use the video help to apply this simple screen replacement process. there is not any difference between the HTC Sensation and HTC Sensation XE.