Thread: External Monitor for Asus G74SX

External Monitor for Asus G74SX

Recently I have purchased the new ASUS G74SX gaming laptop, this is the good and the feature that it provides is also good. There are many of the features there in this laptop that can be used by the user, but the thing that I want to know is about the Monitor for this laptop, so I want to know whether the size of these external monitors will have any of the effects on the performance, will the resolution for the screen can be adjust and be fine for any of the game to provide the best output. So if you guys have any of the information or the suggestions for this thing that can be used for the external monitors for the ASUS laptop then please do the reply, any of the suggestion or any of the information will be appreciated.

Re: External Monitor for Asus G74SX

The thing about the screen of this laptop I want to inform is that the screen have the dimension is 17" and also the thing that I have noticed there Is that whenever you try to make the changes for the resolution there for this laptop is that may the resolution will be the same as the 17. And also the thing is that there are the chances for the replacement for this screen by the another external screen, but there are none of the issue or the glitch that you will have to see there in this laptop due to the screen.

There are the option are available for setting the changing the resolution for this screen so I think that if you are playing or viewing the game on the high resolution then there may be the chances that it give more pressure on the Video card so the thing here is important that make the use of the low resolution there for the use that will be the best of the option for giving the output there in the Monitor.

I have the Dell Studio monitor, this is quite good then other there I can use the audio pass through the Blu-Ray player, and this thing is for the great use for me to have this thing there for the use. So the thing that I want to make the suggestion is that there are the possible things that you can make the resolution for the screen higher than 1920x1080 if it is 24" screen.

There is the screen for this laptop is the best I think because there the celerity for the screen and the additional advantage for the Screen is these there are the internal feature for setting of the resolution and there are many of the things are there in these Laptop.