Thread: keyboard backlight not working for Asus G53SW

keyboard backlight not working for Asus G53SW

Recently I have just update my Asus G53SW with the latest update of the driver, so the thing that I have seen that after the update everything is working fine but the keyboard lights will not seen to be working there for my Asus G53SW, I have try several of the thing to make keyboard lights to get back but however I fails to do that, I have try several of the things to overcome this issue but not get successes also have visited several of the links but not get the solution. So if you have any of the ideas or the solution for this thing then please let me know. I’m very disappointed for this issue, so if any of the solution you have then please suggested me. Your reply will be appreciated

re: keyboard backlight not working for Asus G53SW

There are the solutions for this issue to make the correction for the backlight for the Keyboard so for that you have to make the use of the thing that you have to remove the keyboard and then make the check for the cables, and make sure that the connection should be properly install there may be the cable connection is not install properly, so make the verification and do the changes if required.

You can go for the RMAing the thing so that the thing should work there for the Laptop, since this is the only option that I think which can help you out for this issue.

This are the thing that this is not an update issue, that I means to say that there are nothing such issue I have seen for the Laptop that after the update of the driver the Keyboard fail to show the backlight, so I think that may the internal setting have changed by mistake so go for the setting there in the Laptop and make the correction there for the changes that require. And if this thing is not there then I think that there are some of the Hardware issue is there, so for that you have to contact to some of the expert or simply you can go for the service center and there they will solve this issue.

There are the internal features there in this Laptop known as ‘KB Light Fix’, which can be used for the fix for the issue. So make the use of this thing may this will help you there for these Laptop issue, so to have this ‘KB Light Fix’ you just have to press the Fn+F4 to turn the lights back on.

Re: keyboard backlight not working for Asus G53SW

There are the things that may be the main reason for this thing is that may the cable connection for this thing is loss there in the laptop and also may there are some of the changes have there in the laptop internally so I think that there is the need for the format and then re-installation of the entire OS and the driver will help to overcome this situation.