Thread: Asus G53SX fails to turn ON

Asus G53SX fails to turn ON

Recently I have buy the new Asus G53SX Gaming laptop and I have seen that this is the best laptop for the game it have the best of the thing and the feature that can be used for playing any of the game without any of the lag or the issue there are also the 3-D supporting feature there which is the additional advantage for having this gaming laptop, but last time I try to turn ON the Laptop but not able to turn it on I have try various of the thing to make the laptop to works but however I fail to do that so I am very much upset for this thing for my Laptop so I don’t know what is the main issue for this thing for my laptop, so is there any of the information you people have for this issue then please let me know, why the laptop fail to start and what are the possible thing that you people think to make this laptop to work again, any of the suggestion will be appreciated

Re: Asus G53SX fails to turn ON

The thing that you have to make the verification that try to make the hit of the power button and then see whether it make any of the changes there for the laptop, and if not then make the another attempt to make it happen since I have seen that the Start Button for this laptop may have some of the issue there that at one attempt may it fail to start the laptop you just click that continually may this will start the laptop if there is some of the issue there in this thing and if not then I think that you have to make the changes for the start button or have to repair that since this is not the System issue these may be the hardware problems that don’t make any of the affect there on the Laptop.

Even I have also facing the same at one of the time for my Asus Laptop, so I have try many of the thing to make the correction for this thing and finally I have get the solution for this problems.

So you just try it out may this will help you out to make the correction for your issue, so the main thing that will mostly happen that the magnet that detects the lid closing may have lost their polarity, so for that we just have to remove that magnet and then have to rub a magnet on the lower right corner which is just at the outside of the touchpad which is directly there at the ALT key, so after that try to start the laptop may this time it will work

May the charging of the battery is not there and also may the charger that you are using is not working for this Asus laptop, so just make the verification for the thing that the charger need to be connected there in the Laptop and the battery should be pack in, and see whether the charging light comes on or not if there are none of the changes you will see there on the Charging indicator then sure there in the charging issue for the laptop. Or may some of the connection there in the internal of the laptop is loss and because of that there is none of the chances for the power supply for the thing that are require for starting up the laptop.

I think for this kind of issue you should contact the Asus Service center or send them mail for this issue may they have the better solution of this thing for your Laptop since this is the crucial issue.

You just see while pressing the start button whether the backlight of the keyboard is turn on? You just have to remove the battery pack and make that to use in the another laptop and see whether it is working in there or not if this is not working in the another laptop also then it is clear that the Battery pack is not working for your Laptop also, so may be the battery pack need the replacement.

May there are some of the internal connection there in this laptop that not get connected properly, or may the power supply is not proper there that may be the reason for this laptop to get start so you just try to make the correction for this thing and if it not work then you must contact some expert for this issue to get fixed.