Thread: USB host on nook tablet

USB host on nook tablet

It is possible to use usb devices on Nook tablet. I want a similar feature like Samsung GS2. I am unable to find any option for that. I need a usb host or adapter through which I can use pen drive or any other usb device on the tablet. Does Nook supports a usb pen type of device. This will be much easier for typing purpose. Alteast it must be able to read my all usb files.

I do not really think so. This tablet might not support what you are asking for. But you can try using a pen drive. Where you will be able to read the files. That is also not guaranteed. There are very few tablets which can help you to use usb devices. This things would work if you have a windows tablet with usb port on that. There you only need install the drivers and done. You will be able to access everything quiet easily.

You can try testing stuff on the tablet through a usb OTG cable. I also think that you can use a pen drive but noting more than that. I am having a Samsung tablet. I bought OTG cable to use usb mouse on that and but it did not worked. Later on I used a wifi one which worked. I am using a third party application that help me to use the mouse keyboard on the tablet. It is right that if you have windows tablet then things are much more easier.