Thread: Need help!! My new WIFI 7" Epad Google Android 2.2 3G is dead

Need help!! My new WIFI 7" Epad Google Android 2.2 3G is dead

I have recently bought a new WIFI 7" Epad Google Android 2.2 3G and it was working very fine by now but then I don’t know what had went wrong with it suddenly , I mean that it used to hang often and when I used to reboot it then the problem was solved at that moment and today when I did the same then it is just not starting and responding as well but then I have found that when I am plugging it to charger then the LED lights for a moment and then goes away and this is making me think that the phone is dead but I am not sure. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about the same and can help me out with this?

Re: Need help!! My new WIFI 7" Epad Google Android 2.2 3G is dead

I have recently bought a new WIFI 7" Epad Google Android 2.2 3G and it was working very fine by now but then I don’t know what had went wrong with it suddenly , I mean that it used to hang often and when I used to reboot it then the problem was solved at that moment and today when I did the same then it is just not starting and responding as well but then I have found that when I am plugging it to charger then the LED lights for a moment and then goes away and this is making me think that the phone is dead but I am not sure. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about the same and can help me out with this?
    I think that you should try to re-flash the rom with eken-m001-ecotox-firmware-ecotox-v1-1-1 official-stable and see if it is making any difference just check it out and then let me know what you get.

I think that there might be something wrong with the battery so if it is possible than just try to borrow the battery of the same type and check if it is working and if not then there is some serious problem with the phone and you will have to get it replaced. If you are not able to arrange a battery then you can try to use the phone by removing the battery of the phone and then connecting it to the charger. Just try to do the above method and see if it is making any difference and then let me know for further help.

I have tried checking it with my friend battery and it is still not working and I have also checked my battery as well but then it is working just fine in my friends phone without any such problem, so I think that there is surely something wrong with the phone itself and now I think that I should better go for a repair or a replacement rather than trying some more solutions. Any ways thanks to you all for your help.