Thread: Does swype comes with HTC sensation XE ?

Does swype comes with HTC sensation XE ?

HI, I would like to know whether the application I have mentioned in the title comes up with the mobile or not? Because I am just about to have this mobile after some days so was wondering as if I get some sort of information about the same. The actual thing is like whenever we type anything with the touch screen mobile it is too difficult to input the perfect character until and unless you are quite familiar with the same, and here this is my first touch screen Smartphone. Anyways any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Does swype comes with HTC sensation XE ?

No the phone doesn’t comprises any such keyboard function in the phone, but still there are so many other considerable things that you should consider rather than this, because as you are also aware about the fact as after sometime you’ll also become familiar with the keyboard no matter which phone it is.

No the phone doesn’t comprises any such keyboard function in the phone, but still there are so many other considerable things that you should consider rather than this, because as you are also aware about the fact as after sometime you’ll also become familiar with the keyboard no matter which phone it is.
    Though I am agree with the above user but still I can observe 'Trace' keyboard in the Language and Keyboard settings in this phone. so I personally believe as no matter whether you have Swype in particular. And let me aware you about the same as “Trace” is HTC's software which is similar to Swype, but as far as HTC phone’s are concern I would like to recommend you that you should try the trace feature only.

Doesn’t matter whether phone comprises this application or not, because though I am using another phone but the application you have mentioned is easily obtainable. You can download the same from here itself.

Though I am agree with the above user but still I can observe 'Trace' keyboard in the Language and Keyboard settings in this phone. so I personally believe as no matter whether you have Swype in particular. And let me aware you about the same as “Trace” is HTC's software which is similar to Swype, but as far as HTC phone’s are concern I would like to recommend you that you should try the trace feature only.
    That’s quite good as we have another application trace but still when I was searching about the same I came to know that Works well but for certain applications only, nevertheless it isn't active in all applications. So is there any way to get it enable ?