Thread: Need help!! My new Fly Touch 3 EPad Android 2.2 Tablet got bricked.

Need help!! My new Fly Touch 3 EPad Android 2.2 Tablet got bricked.

I have bought a new Fly Touch 3 EPad Android 2.2 Tablet 3 days ago and I was just loving it and was learning all the features but then when I rebooted the device then the it got stuck at the android startup screen and now it does nothing and it is making me think that it has gone bricked is there any solution that I can try out. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: Need help!! My new Fly Touch 3 EPad Android 2.2 Tablet got bricked.

I have bought a new Fly Touch 3 EPad Android 2.2 Tablet 3 days ago and I was just loving it and was learning all the features but then when I rebooted the device then the it got stuck at the android startup screen and now it does nothing and it is making me think that it has gone bricked is there any solution that I can try out. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.
    First of all I will like to inform you that it has not been bricked as you said that it is getting stuck at the android startup screen and if it is so then it clearly indicates that it has not been bricked because when a phone gets bricked it does not respond at all. I will suggest you to return to the place from where you have bought the epad and then let him try out the solutions because it has just been 3 days and I don’t think that it is worth trying out something and getting in to more trouble. Just visit the place and see if they are able to solve it out if not then you will get a replacement for the same.

I am using the similar type of tablet and it is from Emiyah and it is having a small hole on the bottom edge saying reset and I have been using the same to reset it whenever it gets stuck or freeze and resetting it has been solving the issue even though doing the same many times a day irritates me but then I had just bought I to test if I will be able to work well on the tablet or not. I am not sure about the sane hole in your case but you can just check it out and if you have then I think that it should help you out as well.

I was facing the same issue previously but then I tried flashing the rom and I had tried a no of them but then none of them worked for me and now I have resulted in to a new problem where it is getting stuck at the "prepare software package" and now I am not able to flash the rom any more as well. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well?? And for you I will say don’t try out anything and just go for replacement because after trying all these I wish that I would have done the same.

Hey guys I have just got it replaced and it is working fine now. I am thankful to you all for your suggestions.

Hi there Can some one help me to get my bluetooth on my epad.
    If i go in the settings to wireless & networks there is no bluetooth options.
    Thanks Barend

Quote Originally Posted by barend View Post
    Hi there Can some one help me to get my bluetooth on my epad.
    If i go in the settings to wireless & networks there is no bluetooth options.
    Thanks Barend
    I have tried finding out the same but did not had any luck, i just wanted to know that don't you have an manual for the same i think that will be the best idea for checking out the Bluetooth options.

cool Re: Need help!! My new Fly Touch 3 EPad Android 2.2 Tablet got bricked.

Ye I didnt think about that, if the bluetouth is not at setting or networks there no hope i need some kind of firmware to get it back on

Thanks any case.

Quote Originally Posted by barend View Post
    Ye I didnt think about that, if the bluetouth is not at setting or networks there no hope i need some kind of firmware to get it back on

Thanks any case.
    Have you checked from the epad manual whether there is an inbuilt support of bluetooth on the device or not? Also check whether airplane mode is not turned on, because if it is then the bluetooth wont turn on. Can you also go to the call settings and check if there is an option to turn on bluetooth or not. Hope that helps you out.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's