Thread: How Asus G53SW-XN1 boot to bios

How Asus G53SW-XN1 boot to bios

Recently I have buy the new ‘Asus G53SW-XN1’ gaming laptop so I am very much excited for this laptop, so I have upgrade this with the latest windows drivers. So while updating I have seen that the laptop is keep switching alternately On and Off with in some of the intervals of time, so at that time I have ignore that situation for the laptop. but there the issue or the error I have seen their which is really disappoint me that once I have keep the laptop on the Sleep mode and the next day when I try to start the Laptop I have seen that the Screen for the laptop is Dead where as the entire thing is working for these Laptop, so I don’t know much more about this thing for what is that issue there occurs after the update of the Windows driver so I want to do the boot up for this but have no idea, so if you guys have any of the solution for this issue then please let me know. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated

re: How Asus G53SW-XN1 boot to bios

There are the thing that are happen for most of the user while updating of the driver for this Laptop, sine even I have also facing the same kind of the issue but for that I have try several thing to overcome that issue and then I have the solution for this kind of the error of these Asus Laptop may this will work for you also, so for that I have just make the System shutdown and restarted it and after the system Start see whether the Laptop is working or not so if it is again shoeing the same thing then you have to remove the AC adapter and battery, and hold the Power button and then make the alternate switching for the System to be turning it off and on and may this time I think that your system will work properly .

I think you have to make the use of the other videos to display the thing that are there running in your laptop may be this you will able to know whether your CPU have any of the error or the Display have the issue for this gaming laptop, and if it work there then you have to for the bios and from there you have to make the note of the bios version and then have to set that to the Default and after you have done this thing you have to make the system to restart. And if possible then make the update for the latest bios revision

There is the need for the flash for the bios there for these to make works, so for that just try to restart computer and after that wait till the bios boot, and if these thing not happen then you have to make the unplug of the AC and Battery may this time this consistently work.

There are the option in the Bios itself that have the utility for the flash of the Bios so you can make them to use for you and also you have the alternate method that to reset the BIOS to defaults. So with the help of that thing you have to make the flashed of the BIOS and that not that much of Difficult.

For this thing the solution is to make the use of the recovery mode this mode is used for the reset the laptop, so for that try this and make the Laptop reset to the “1st user” and then reboot the Laptop and press F5 for the recovery mode, as you do this it will reformat hard Drives and automatically reinstall the Asus bloatware.

I think you should try to make the use of the fresh Window 7 Home user to be installing there in the Laptop and also this is without any of the Asus bloatware. So may the things that you have install there in the system is not install properly or some of the file have been missing during the installation of the Windows Driver so make sure to reinstallation of this thing with the help of the fresh Window 7 Home user without any Asus bloatware.

There are that not much of difficult to do this boot for these Asus laptop, that for this you have to make the start of the screen there and then you have to make the press for the F5 button to get the recovery mode to works there and this will reformat the Hard Drive and then you have to make the reinstallation of the Asus bloatware therein the Asus Laptop.