Thread: Video lockups and freezes / Throttling comes on Dell Studio XPS

Video lockups and freezes / Throttling comes on Dell Studio XPS

hi i want to buy best dell laptop that will be help me to perform internet surfing and video game laying type of task. yesterday i read few articles about this dell laptop and i found that this Dell Studio XPS laptop has been contains Video lockups and freezes / Throttling type of issue. is there anybody also faced similar kind of problem on this dell studio xps series laptop? if yes, then please share your thoughts about it. thanks in advance.

Re: Video lockups and freezes / Throttling comes on Dell Studio XPS

Quote Originally Posted by GPower View Post
    hi i want to buy best dell laptop that will be help me to perform internet surfing and video game laying type of task. yesterday i read few articles about this dell laptop and i found that this Dell Studio XPS laptop has been contains Video lockups and freezes / Throttling type of issue. is there anybody also faced similar kind of problem on this dell studio xps series laptop? if yes, then please share your thoughts about it. thanks in advance.
    i am not sure that how many such kind of dell Studio XPS users have been experiencing this issues, but i would be recommend to you that there are so many solutions resent on such issues. also we can sure that not even on every laptop system generates such kind of troubles. it happens online in very limited number of laptop when user has not been perform any activity in well manner. hence i would be recommend to you for buy this series laptop. it best for doing such kind of internet surfing and game playing task.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    i am not sure that how many such kind of dell Studio XPS users have been experiencing this issues, but i would be recommend to you that there are so many solutions resent on such issues. also we can sure that not even on every laptop system generates such kind of troubles. it happens online in very limited number of laptop when user has not been perform any activity in well manner. hence i would be recommend to you for buy this series laptop. it best for doing such kind of internet surfing and game playing task.
    yes, i apologies your though about this issue. you can buy this laptop and if in future you got this issue, in that case, apply respected solutions over it. don;t take any tensions onto it. this is well for enjoyment purpose. if any problem arrives solve it using proper solutions, which is present on our site. i also use this laptop last two years and i haven't got any problem at all.

The manufactures are doing a pretty decent job of trying to find a cure for all of the issues. hence i don't thing that there is any worry about this issue. you need to check this thing and locate what things happen on your laptop system. i am sure you haven't got any such issue if you properly used it.

this happens because of misbehavior of the user on such highly configured laptop system. Recently you mentioned that you are still wondering about the lockups and the reason behind. if you want to know more about this laptop and its troubleshooting, read manual and few articles about it. i hope that you got your solutions that this is also one of the best choice for getting right result without any such mentioned issues.