Thread: Data usage on Blackberry OS 7

Data usage on Blackberry OS 7

i buy one blackberry smartphone and now i want to get some information about this phone. i already installed Blackberry OS 7 onto it. it works fine without any issue. now i want to know that how much data usage happening onto this mobile OS. need meaningful information for this smartphone. thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Data usage on Blackberry OS 7

I have only used approx 200 mb and it doesn't gives any kind of problem on this mobile phone. i hope that this will be raised little bit as per the customer usage. hence i am not sure but it would be near to 200 mb.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    I have only used approx 200 mb and it doesn't gives any kind of problem on this mobile phone. i hope that this will be raised little bit as per the customer usage. hence i am not sure but it would be near to 200 mb.
    I'm not on an unlimited plan and would hate to get hit with a big charge on bill. hence there is surely limitationa appplied otno this smartphone. you ened to get thsi details on the official blackberry site. read its specificiation and check what details has been present onto it.

Bell allows you to see the current billing cycle's data usage on their Blackberry mobile phone. you need to use this things and check its details about this data usage on your phone. i would be also recommend ot you for use the web app store of the BB and try to find out the application that works to find out the real values that indicate amount of data used on this smartphone.

Usually high data consumption like that is due to GPS. you need to contact your service provider and get more information about this. this is best for getting the accurate value of the data usage on this phone. for more information its necessary to take help of the ISP and then read the appropriate details about it.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    Usually high data consumption like that is due to GPS. you need to contact your service provider and get more information about this. this is best for getting the accurate value of the data usage on this phone. for more information its necessary to take help of the ISP and then read the appropriate details about it.
    you can also try datamonitor for blackberry phone. this is well for doing this simple process. get this app and read its effect on your smartphoen for this task.

ACTUAL BB DATA is different than you connect it to download stuff online. hence be careful about the task you perform at the time of GPRS is being ON. tethering is also one of the options that works for some kind of level. try this and get its valuable result on your smartphone. use one of such useful tethering process and checks its result on your smartphone.