Thread: Need fastest custom firmware for eken m-001

Need fastest custom firmware for eken m-001

Hey friends I am willing to get eken m-001 for myself and I just wanted to know that which will be the fastest custom firmware for eken m-001, I mean that the fastest in terms of accessing the UI, internet browsing and all. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Need fastest custom firmware for eken m-001

Hey friends I am willing to get eken m-001 for myself and I just wanted to know that which will be the fastest custom firmware for eken m-001, I mean that the fastest in terms of accessing the UI, internet browsing and all. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out as well? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.
    I think that any of the custom firmware will be great but as far as the battery life is concerned then I think that SlateDroid v1.2 ROM will be the better one I am using the same and I think that it is quite fast and does not drains battery faster as compared to the other. So if you want then you can try it out later.

Yes I think that the SlateDroid v1.2 ROM is really a better one and it is quite fast as well and I also think that any ROM built on the 1.7.2 original firmware will be going to fastest from now as well.I have been using the Xscope browser And I have also used the BetterBrowser as well and I think that they both are just great regarding to their speed but then I have found some people having problem with the Xscope browser as well regarding their speed but then they were able to sort it out by java in the browser settings.

Yes I think that the SlateDroid v1.2 ROM is really a better one and it is quite fast as well and I also think that any ROM built on the 1.7.2 original firmware will be going to fastest from now as well.I have been using the Xscope browser And I have also used the BetterBrowser as well and I think that they both are just great regarding to their speed but then I have found some people having problem with the Xscope browser as well regarding their speed but then they were able to sort it out by java in the browser settings.
    Hey thanks for sharing it with me guys I will really try it out, I will be eken m-001 tomorrow so I will try it out after a week. I was aware that SlateDroid v1.2 ROM is better but then I was not that sure about the same as I had found varying answers but now I think that there is not harm in giving it a try at least.