Thread: For Sensation evo 3d/sensation xe 1730 battery or Anker 1900mAh

For Sensation evo 3d/sensation xe 1730 battery or Anker 1900mAh

I have bought the sensation xe for myself. But as I do lot of use on the mobile so the battery of the phone drains off easily. So I want to know that is the battery of the sensation xe gives up the battery backup in the phone or is the anker 1900 mAh battery gives good battery life. So what do you suggest guys which one is the best and gives good battery back-up.

Re: For Sensation evo 3d/sensation xe 1730 battery or Anker 1900mAh

I think sensation xe battery is good enough and gives proper battery backup.

The battery which comes with the htc sensation xe is not up to expected. As I’m using the sensation xe smartphone and I have seen the battery life of the sensation xe so no provide more battery backup. And as my usage on the phone is normal then to battery is not able to hold it for longer period of time. I just use the phone 4 calling, sometime use for surfing and playing games. Then the battery is not able to hold for longer period of time.

So I must say the battery of the sensation xe battery does not give more battery backup/life and after fully charging of the battery it hardly works for the 6-7 hrs. Which I didn’t expected from the htc in their new sensation xe.

Yeah.. you are right even I’m using the htc sensation xe and from my experiencing the battery of the sensation xe is not good, so if you are thinking of buying the anker battery then it would be wise doing this.

Anker batteries are really good and gives more battery backup and has got more features :-

• The anker battery gets quickly charged
    • The batteries life are more and it is also safe and durable
    • Provides the phone with long talk time

According to me after using the anker battery on one of my htc smartphone I would say that the anker batteries are best batteries and give more battery life then the battery which comes with the htc smartphone. Actually it is also proved that the anker battery do provide good battery life then the li-ion mAh battery. The batteries of the anker are really high quality and while using the anker battery on your phone you will never need to worry the battery draining early in the phone as you do in the normal li-ion battery.

So if one wants the better battery backup in their smartphone then it is suggested that you should buy the anker battery for your phone to have good life.

I have recently purchased the anker battery and after comparing both the batteries I must say that the anker battery last longer than the normal battery of the li-ion 1730 htc sensation xe.

For this I would say that it all depends upon the how much usage you do in the phone. See if your usage in the phone is more like surfing using net/wi-fi , playing games , doing more calling…. this all things let your phone battery consume more energy and due to this you are not able to get proper battery life. So for this all you should not blame the battery but the thing is that your usage is more so you are unable to get proper battery back-up. No doubt that anker 1900 mAh provides good battery backup then the li-ion but what I want to tell you is that it also depends on many things to have good battery backup.