Thread: Upgrade of Asus G74 compare to Asus G73 gaming Laptop

Upgrade of Asus G74 compare to Asus G73 gaming Laptop

Hi recently I have check the review of the new Asus G74, I like this gaming laptop so I want to know more about this since I already have the Asus G73, so I think that to sold it and buy this now Asus G74. But I am little bit confused for this thing, so now what can I do whether I sold Asus G73 and get the Asus G74. What are the things or the feature I will get if I go for this Asus G74 as compare to the Asus G73? So guys I am little bit confused on this so if you people have any of the information or the suggestion then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Upgrade of Asus G74 compare to Asus G73 gaming Laptop

Yes this Asus G74 have some of the advanced feature then the Asus G73, that I means to say that this Asus G74 have the best of the 1080px screen availability and there is the additional thing for the presence of the USB 3.0 advanced version and also this gaming laptop have the 8 GB of the Ram that means that if playing the game in this gaming Laptop then there are no issue for the lag or the Glitch for the game you have to face so I think that this is the good idea to switch from Asus G73 to Asus G74.

I don’t think that the performance for both are somewhat different from each other, however I have seen that the performance of the Asus G73 is also good and the performances of the Asus G74 is also interesting, but the CPU that are used in the G74 is good then the G73 since the intensive tasks that have to perform by the CPU is more advanced for these Asus G74 system as compare to the Asus G73. So I think that there are nothing wrong with the upgrade of the Gaming laptop.

The price that I think that matter; the Asus G74 is quite more costly then the Asus G73. There are no more changes I have seen but I have seen that the G74 gaming laptop is performance wise same as the G73. However the up gradation for any of the thing is the good ideas but there are the thing in the Asus 73 that are also much better than any other gaming Laptop.

The thing that there changes in the Asus G74 is the minor features that have the best of the of the screen for this G74 for having the 920XM and this is far good and also perform better than the other Laptop for the game. However performance wise both are at the same levels.

I have buy this Asus G74 recently and I have play the game in that laptop for the last one week and I have seen these thing there in these Asus Laptop that this have the best with the presence of the external build quality, there are the tiny upgrade I have seen in this Asus Laptop G74 and the upgrade is there in the screen and also there the thing that make the difference is that the well and the good configuration are there in this new Asus G74:
    • There is the Quad-core Core i7-2630QM CPU
    • The best of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M graphics is there with 3GB of video memory
    • 12GB DDR3 RAM
    • USB 3.0 Socket features
    • 3D display for best output.

So due to this reason I think that go for the Asus G74.

Even I have also using the Asus G73, so I have not seen any of the changes are requiring for these Gaming laptop. There are the best of the feature are there in this Laptop that can be used for any of the game to play without any of the issue there in the Asus G73. Whatever the feature are there in this Asus G73, is more than enough. So personally I can say that there is no need for the upgrade

This Asus G74 is one of the best gaming Laptop as per the PC Perspective, these with the 15.6” displays large then most of the gaming Laptop and also these laptop will be the best for the gaming lover since the display with the 17 inches for providing the better graphics. The ASUS G74S is doing have that much of the changes then the original Asus G73. With the addition of the Nvidia’s latest GTX 560M with the replacement of the older GTX 460M.