Thread: Need help for Eken m002 Firmware Upgrade

Need help for Eken m002 Firmware Upgrade

hey all, recently i have bought the new Eken m002 tablet and with this i was very happy.but now i am getting that there is firmware upgrade is available and i am thinking for doing that thing.And also i tried with doing that thing. i formatted my SD card and after tha5t i copied the script folder and inserted it into the Eken m002. but when i tried whit the restarting the tablet at that time i get tha5t i ma getting problem with this. now my tablet is freezed on the starting screen with the Android logo. why this is happening with my tablet?? can here anyone have the suggestion about this?? let me tell here that currently i am having Firmware 2.0, and also i am not using official Firmware, please help me is here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Re: Need help for Eken m002 Firmware Upgrade

Ok dude, if you are getting that type of the problem then for that i will suggest you to try with the flash for firmware 1.7.4. try for that and then reply here back about the results, then i will suggest you some other steps for resolving this problem. and also can you please reply me about the specification of your tablet??

Hey friends, let me tell here that i ahve tried wiht the downloading the firware for the ECOTOX 1.0 for E001 and also i am sure that it is not working in the Eken m002, i dont know why but for making sure about this, i ahve tried with this so many times and i get that this is not working of my Eken m002, why this is happenning ??? please reply me some reasons for gettging resolve this problem. and thanks for the above suggestion.and here is the specification of my tablet::

• cpu VT8505 ARM926
    • os android 1.7.2
    • size 7 tft lcd
    • system memory 256 mb
    • memory 2 gb
    • batery 2400
    • weight 0.37 kg

Ok, after seeing the specifications of your tablet i think that this looks like it is FlyTouch, and for getting resolve the problem you will need to contact with the FlyTouch Forum. not sure that they will help you or not but hope that they will do that.and also you can try with the using the FlyTouch firmware with that and hope that this will help you to resolve the problem. try with this and reply me back if there also you get the problem with that. i am telling you this all things because the Eken M002 has 128 MB Ram only and not 256 MB and also not a camera, and same tablet i was also having, they really helped me. hope that to you also they will help.

Thanks friends, i will try with contacting with them, hope that they really help me. i will reply back if i get the problem to be resolve.thanks for your suggestion.

Yes, i am also having the same Eken m002 Tablet and for that i was searching for the firmware update. but no where i get the results about this. and also here i have tried with the all the suggestion which you all have suggested to me but still i am not able to do the firmware update, and also before this i have also tried with contacting with the FlyTouch, but there also not helped me in this case, what can i do now???? please reply me some suggestion about this.