Thread: which ROM is recommended for STI MyPad 1003G??

which ROM is recommended for STI MyPad 1003G??

Friends, i have got the new STI MyPad 1003G tablet and i am very happy with this. i think that this is having Tegra 250 proc, and for that reason i am getting confused with that which ROM or method would be the recommended to flash this??? and for that also i have searched on the so many other places but there also i no information about this. can here anyone suggest me for the ROM t5hat is recommended for this?? if yes, then please reply me for that. and also i would like to say here that it is not having android market nor allow me to install some apps. please reply me back here for resolving this problem.

re: which ROM is recommended for STI MyPad 1003G??

ok, i can say here that ROM's listed here represent an impressive bit if anyone is using this ROM. i am also not getting here that if anyone is having this ROM then is not meant to be rude or ungrateful , but i can not say here that this ROM is safe. i mean to say here that how can you know if the author has not spliced in some clever phishing tool and that will help to snoop your trafic or can help you for enter via the browser or other widget. and also there is not review group that will certify ROM as sa fe. if you are having such type of the group then for that please reply me also here.

hey thanks for suggesting me about this all things. but still i am not getting the sugestion about the recomended ROM for my STI MyPad 1003G. please suggest me some ideas about this.

Hey Hi, i am also having the new STI MyPad 1003G tablet and for that i am searching to get the proper ROM, but no one is suggesting me about that. what can i do for getting that?? when i checked for that at that time i get that it is having Nvidia Tegra 250, but what can i do now for getting the new ROM, please here suggest us some suggestion for getting the new ROM.