Thread: Restore disk for Asus G73JH

Restore disk for Asus G73JH

I have bought the Asus G73jh laptop today. Many people have told me that it is a best buy for gaming and multimedia. Everything is OK but the only thing that lured me was, there wasn't restore partition or restore disks. I really would like to get one of those. I dont know how can i get it?

Re: Restore disk for Asus G73JH

Are you asking for a complete set of restor disk for your system which we can see in the Windows 7 64-Bit Home Premium? I am also using the same laptop and i also did teh backup sucessfuly. I have used 4 disks. If it can be done with single CD, then it would be lot more better. If you format and reinstall your Windows drivers will be necessarily more, you can just use the driver CD that came with the PC to recover. However for the latest update you will have to download them take a walk on the Asus site there are a lot of drivers.

Your problem really strange because the recovery CD created by the parent for that very kind of PC should take about twenty minutes I reset the asus utility and all of its drivers. Obviously this requires that the computer starts with the CD and then pressing the "esc" when you start the first I know to choose the start, something that you say that you should have done.

Operation not the key of the cd-rom is the same as you would enter it to recognize. The only thing you can do is to install the operating system and after purchasing a new license key change, with the only advantage of not having to reinstall. If you purchased another license, you may need to change the serial number to activate a second installation of Windows XP using the original CD. If Windows XP was installed on a second computer using the original CD and then you bought another copy of Windows XP, you may want to change the serial number and then activate the new installation, instead of reinstalling Windows XP.