Thread: Need a good Point and shoot entry level digicam

Need a good Point and shoot entry level digicam

I simply require a good camera and it should be an Point and shoot entry level digicam. I haven’t purchased yet before that I wanted opinions. I dont acquire a high-fi digital camera. My budget is around 5000 to 8000 INR. Waiting for your posts!

Re: Need a good Point and shoot entry level digicam

After seeing your budget I did some research:
    • canon : A490
    • A1200
    • A3000
    • A3100
    • sony: dsc w350
    • dsc w320
    • dsc w310

According to me:
    • Canon A3200 IS
    • Panasonic Lumix FH2
    • Panasonic Lumix FH3
    • Panasonic Lumix DMC S3
    • Panasonic Lumix DMC LS5
    • Olympus VG-110 or VG-120 or VG-140 etc.,
    • Sony W530

The cameras mentioned in the above list are one of the best camera for your use. And its within your budget.

I was in comparative scenario and following perusing such a large number of explorations, at last acquired a Nikon S3100 for 6000INR with wallet, look at, 4GB card and an extraneous 8GB card.

I hold the A3200 IS, im not fulfilled with the consequence. There are loads of settings to decide on, but the visualizations turn out somewhat smeared. 1st a few brought with tripod. 1st pic brought with outside light, no blaze, easy iso (80). 2nd pic without tripod, with flash(inbuilt) and 100-200 iso. 3rd pic was for enjoyment, at night.

• 1st shot is coz of unfortunate lightning, expanding the ISO will build the glimmer impact on pic as well...
    • 2nd is consummately fine
    • 3rd one u declare bug is out of center but in reality your Levi is in center that denotes u did not center the shot rightly on your cam there should be some center indicate which indicate the center area point it on the creepy crawly and not on pants
    • 4th shot looks exceptional the smudge is because of DOF or profundity of field, higher number of gap number or f-number makes this effect(smaller is higher here...ex 1.8>5.6) more the opening size less domain should be in center
    • 5th shot is fine whats regretful in that.

Since you need to see ur 8-12 mp pic at 100% then preferred get a DSLR, just DSLR can transform that value its identified with sensor estimate A p&s cam might give plummet pics in daytime but if the lights r underprivileged then no utilization of broadening it to 100%.

I think standard : A490 Canon Powershot A490 can be preferable for you. The Canon PowerShot A490 Digital Camera is a smooth and minimal picture clicker that is straightforward to utilize and generally suited to the dilettante photographic artist. With a determination of 10.0 megapixels and a 3.3x optical zoom, the A490 furnishes the exhibition and emphasizes that are flawless for shooting house occasions, staying abreast of kids at play, or recording scenes and occasions around the same time as a respite or business trek.

I concur with the above post. The camera has all items you should make shooting speedy, straightforward and amusement combining an expansive 2.5 Inch LCD. There is a full extend of appearance emphasizes incorporating improved Face Detection innovation, and a DIGIC III Image Processor to keep each visualization looking its finest.