Thread: Lenovo V460 Password bank in BioExcess

Lenovo V460 Password bank in BioExcess

I have purchased the Lenovo V460 and I am very excited regarding the password bank. I am not able to understand the way to register any particular website to the Bank. I looked at the instructions and it indicates that there will be some icon or something in the op left of the webpage and I will only have to click on that. This looks very simple but the problem is that, I am not able to see any of the icon over there. Can you guess that what I am doing wrong and please post that what is the proper way to do that. Also tell me some more information regarding BioExcess as I am new to this.

re: Lenovo V460 Password bank in BioExcess

Which browser are you using currently? There might be some problem with the browser that you are using and you are supposed to change the browser. Try to use Firefox, opera or google chrome and see if this happens with all the browsers or it is just specific to some specific browser.

You might require to activate the application. To get more detail on this , you should see the manual. You can also see the manual to get more detail that how this could be done. Other than this, you can also try by re-installing the application.

Here is the simple explanation regarding this. In fact Lenovo installs 64 as well as a 32 bit version of internet explorer. You must launch the 32 bit version of it and you will be ready to go as you will get finger print icon working without any issue.