Thread: Play Battlefield 3 on Asus G73JH Notebook

Play Battlefield 3 on Asus G73JH Notebook

Battlefield have been a best game for all time. just now the new sequence have released. I can assume that many of you had already played the game but i got a copy of this yesterday. i own Asus G73-jh. So there is a little doubt about the system compatibility on this game. I didn't know that it would get such a bad experience in this notebook. when i play this game i have got 28-35 fps on 1080p. The settings are set all to ultra, ssao and no AA.

Re: Play Battlefield 3 on Asus G73JH Notebook

Such a high gaming performance we have been able to playing almost any notebook that is available for less than € 1400 over the counter. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 is capable of doing, tested all tracks in the native resolution of 1600 x 900 with high detail and often include display of liquid quality improvements (AA & AF). If the hardware Hunger Games the next generations should not rise too much, you get to the Asus G73 is a gaming platform, which is expected to compete at least for a few years with technological developments. This works but only if future games require not necessarily a four-core CPU.

It is so that I can play then we also once the black screen or a picture is gray with brown stripes or a solid blue with stripes, I can only switch yet. I have the laptop until a few months

It will probably take a while to Crysis graphics will be knocked off his throne. With the exception of his own successor in any event no candidate in sight, could reach the optically Cryis the water. With the Radeon HD 5870 comes in Crysis high details on properly playable 34.0 fps (integrated GPU benchmark). Increasing the details on the very high level, the performance collapses under which a clear and Crysis to 20.4 fps with jerks awake in front of him. Nevertheless, the HD 5870 is one of the few graphics cards that Crysis at high resolutions and high details kept in the playable area.

Meanwhile, more than half of all notebooks sold Windows computers. Compared to a PC, the mobile fun machines need less desk space and can be transported easily, but hardly upgraded. Now the lack of space allowed in a compact notebook chassis not as fast components like a spacious desktop. For players more important that the processor, graphics card and memory are of sufficient size to cope with games the next few years. After all, nobody wants to buy a new notebook on a yearly basis. Asus G73 is designed for a superior cooling system that even high-end components efficiently and quietly cools at the same time.

Battlefield 3 is very far from the expected slap both at the level graphics game itself. This is a beautiful and BFBC2 slightly improved level gameplay. Otherwise many were disappointed, blame the marketing coup of EA and Dice. So it turns thoroughly surprise me more than that. It turns G73Jh BF3 in very good conditions (1600 * 900, while ultra high except 1-2).

Unfortunately, I do not like the setting with the BIOS and VBIOS makes! I've Never done something!

If the BIOS update is made and the VBiOS times and I have to make new windows, these updates must be made again and NEW?

And what about the warranty if you do the update yourself??

I think it is better if I go to Saturn and send it to you by ASUS and the same make and test if the GPU is still conformation.