Thread: now it is posible to develop InterOP unlock on Nokia Lumia 800 as is Network Setup Released

now it is posible to develop InterOP unlock on Nokia Lumia 800 as is Network Setup Released

so there is this good news now it posible to develop InterOP unlock for the nokia lumia 800 as the Nokia has released it's Network Setup app so guys what do you feels about i am really very excited just few week ago i have purchased this phone really like to know any opinion about this please share the comment thanks

click here to get the Network Setup

Re: now it is posible to develop InterOP unlock on Nokia Lumia 800 as is Network Setup Released

man there is some problem with this system it s shows me "there is a problem with the system. Please update your phone software"

And now at the present there is no new or updated software update available with h3g in the Italy does anyone else having this problem please help me on this

Re: now it is posible to develop InterOP unlock on Nokia Lumia 800 as is Network Setup Released

really annoyed just Clicked the link on my handset and its showing not available. Stupid Orange and their Orange choose marketplace other than the Nokia Marketplace. Tried sideloading however handset is not interop unlocked infact my pen friend said he had a free-sim Nokia lumia 800. In the spanish edition of w.marketplace, the Nokia Network app it is not obtainable as well .

hi guys i be able to see the network settings app in zune however it has no install button so unable to install it won't going a head . no simlock & handset is factory default, no mods no apps. i believe the Nokia had removed the app at the movement