Thread: BIOS updated but Expess card did not work on Lenovo IdeaPad Z560

BIOS updated but Expess card did not work on Lenovo IdeaPad Z560

when i am having a lenovo Z560 laptop and also contain bios with a version 2 that i might be getting the fan issue. and when i try to update it for the version 2.15 and contain the windows 7 OS with a 64-bits and the bios can be update but the EC did not be worked. so i am trying to update again that i get the error message and cannot load driver that while i am running on the admin so please help me ?

re: BIOS updated but Expess card did not work on Lenovo IdeaPad Z560

hi i am having the lenovo Z560 laptop so that is unusable for me that which i am not able to update the EC on my laptop that i feel that it is freeze after the boot up. the only think which can i do that is when i am press the button it is only reboot the system that which can i do.

i thought that you must have to follow some of the step Just try to unplug or the remove battery that might be help full to you and try to hold the power button for some second or may be you want to do the boot into bios and just save it on bios setting then after just check whether it is working or not?

when the first time that i am having all the bios screen with a menu of the bottom of screen.you should get the idea about the display and when on the second time. i tried to update the bios as usual on the my laptop so as usual that the EC is still i am getting the issue with using a version having 2.11 that this is getting freeze as usual so i facing the first time with a freeze issue having on bios setting. and i should be able to try it from the safe mode to load it and then i freeze into the different periods of the time that having the max about time is about that is 2 minutes.

most of the time are you trying to boot the system because your pc's is restart or some other issue actually that fan is working or run perfect that time the laptop doesn't freeze. if the fan is irritated me that but i am not worry about that so i get the bios having the fan to fix and able solved out option that is great that it would be get it?

Are you aware about that when you required the BIOS version have to be update you know that at the time of update you need to take some correct action to solved it for the update error so i am having lenovo Z560 laptop and had also need to update the version of the bios that before i am using that is 2.03 version and which i want to update is 2.15 this means that are update the new version that actually i want to say that if you are trying the bios machine using new version then try for older version then also you might be getting the update error so need to be remind about this.

i not having the lenovo Z560 laptop but i am having the similar type of laptop with a same company that is like little one G560 that are in uses.that actually i am facing the same issue that i want to say that for the some reason that i am unable to to know that lenovo is making the two different builds on the bios available one with having the EC update and the another one is without update so they think that might be happen it for the same file that was not good the size is different bu the files names is similar with . exe files.

hi i wont to check both the lenovo laptop with different model no that is G560 and the another one is Z560 that both the links that have check that i haven't checked the 32-bits version and also the 64- bits version that have been saw on the site but that i can able to check the 64-bits one which is only available on the lenovo sites that is also having without version when i am trying to download that it just see that it is going download and unable to complete download.

when i just update the version 2.11 it just shown that like want to go back so when i checked on the C drive that bios and also folder show both are unable to find it.i dot know why the root of the update file are not showing so can any one now that?

so when i am facing the issue and getting the troubles with a booting about bios that the screen does not appear for the 2 or 3 try and also the light can be flash if you will shuts down for the 2-3 times until the bios screen will be appears. so i just thinking that this is having a hardware issue or it may be have bios chip problem?

Re: BIOS updated but Expess card did not work on Lenovo IdeaPad Z560

while are you having the bios version 2.15 and not able to update the EC from the version 2.11 so sometimes the fun is working in the full speed and some times it is IDLE so i think that the EC fan control is not working.