Thread: Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 laptop touchpad button is not functioning properly

Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 laptop touchpad button is not functioning properly

i like to buy a new product a laptop so while i am getting the button issue on that laptop due to some region it is not working properly.when i want to open that matter why this is getting the error then i find that mouse is not working so as like as that only which i am trying to open it that i had to go ny key board to the device that was unable to restart that i have get that latest update and also having the same issue so that please help me out?

re: Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 laptop touchpad button is not functioning properly

i thought the you might be do the reinstall all the driver from the power management and also first get the touchpad drivers from the list so you might be get it.

i just like to update the bios and change the bios setting. make sure that you want to update the flash with a basic bios setting and once try and check whether it is working or not so it might be help to you while fixing just keep in mind about which flash bios are you want to update?

i wish to say that lenovo support site is helping the customer for the solved out the issue and it also help in rebooting the system that which are you apply before the bios update so please can anyone tell me that how to get the rebooting for the laptop on touch pad issue?

i get all the idea about the bios update that how to do so when i am download the bios file from the lenovo site that i am always getting the same issue and say that are you failed to start the service and also i am tried with all the possible thing not even i do not miss from the admin to do that i am not able to solved out having the same error message.so please can reinstall and retry to download the file and try it once.

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 laptop touchpad button is not functioning properly

when i am press the f8 to get load from the last know that it good to configured as when you see that lenovo logo. then restart and make to check the computer that the touch pad it is working properly. so when it is doesn't work then you might be want to flash the bios update it again and make sure that you want to known that you should be have on admin account login.