Thread: Anyone else Holding out a new lenovo ideapad u400 laptop?

Anyone else Holding out a new lenovo ideapad u400 laptop?

yeah i am just waiting to purchase the lenovo u400 laptop while i hold for a laptop and which is the most of the site that i get the laptop so like amazon which is having all the detail about the product and get the price about the product so i am just hope that someone want to be see.laptop is best that can give any of the Mac fan and also contain the PC build quality and even design so please me out the official site that may i get the Laptop?

re: Anyone else Holding out a new lenovo ideapad u400 laptop?

if there is an option for the SSD on the laptop u400 and also through that i am also required with a high screen resolution that 1366 X 768 it is too small for me i required with a big screen if it is better that having around a 1600X900 as much required. so there may be probably you may be able to see that in the future so which i am just wait from the long time

so when i am looking for the driver not anything should be known about that whether that i can be add the rapid driver and also with a ram for the lenovo service so can any one from lenovo shed here?

it greatfull for me if i want to change the ram so i know that so many of the owner have lenovo U400 should be out there. so for me i can be help if anyone like to get the help foom me while you want to change the RAM and also for the changing of the HDD drive?

i need the reply for that all the laptop have been build at some how so can i know that how much we want to face the different task has to be face and what time still we have to wait to holding out for the laptop and also how large does the hard drive will be that cannot will be smaller than the 7mm and also as usual 9.5 laptop drive are to be consider.Its contain also a kinda weird and also want to be download the hard drive.

Re: Anyone else Holding out a new lenovo ideapad u400 laptop?

when i bought the laptop that time I doesn't think about the screen resolution so while i am getting problem in 1366x768 about the resolution. so there is no use of buying a PC that all install is out of date. the think which came in my mind that i have 5400 RPM on the 2nd laptop