Thread: Asus G74Sx-BBK7 is freezing randomly

Asus G74Sx-BBK7 is freezing randomly

I don’t what is the reason behind of the freezing of the Asus G74SX-BBK7 of mine. the laptop is seems to freezing for at least five second or more than that. Even the device is seems to freezing when it is waking up from the sleep mode. Let me know if you are having any idea how the above mentioned situation can be resolved. Any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Asus G74Sx-BBK7 is freezing randomly

Well in order to get the exact root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you running?
    Do you have done any changes on the laptop?
    Let me know which version of the drivers do you have installed? Also provide any other information which will help you out to get the root cause of the issue.

Well I am suspecting that the freezing issue is supposed to happen because of the hardware issue of the laptop. So you should monitor the CPU temperature and see whether it getting over heated or not. On the basis of the response I will tell you about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

After going through the issue of yours I recommend that you should avoid the sleep and hibernation mode of the notebook. Well I am wondering that the issue which you have stated over here is happening because how the application is working with hibernation. Also there are chances of the failure when you are supposed to resume when there are already lots of application running in the computer.
    Also you should be aware of the thing that is Applications and drivers are having an ability to do the memory leak. It means it will not returning memory resources which has been having the same for complete operations or there would be shut down on the computer of yours

I think the issue might be happening because of the back ground process which are running on the computer. I am suggesting that you should clean boot the system of yours and see whether you are managed to fix the matter of yours.

I have seen lots of people who are having the same issue which you have stated over here. I recommend that you should simply run a virus scan on the computer of yours. So you should get the Malwarebytes and download as well as update the same on the computer. after finishing with the process you should restart the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not..

I am doubting that there is an issue with the drivers and BIOS which I have installed on the computer. so I recommend that you should visit the official website of the motherboard manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers and BIOS.
    You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. after completed with the same you should restart the computer.

After learning the entire thing I wanted to tell you that you should simply reinstall the windows on the notebook of yours.

There could be an issue with the notebook itself. So I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim for the service warranty at the official service center.