Thread: Unable for Browser to update Safe Zone in avast

Unable for Browser to update Safe Zone in avast

i am having the avast Anti-Virus Pro v 6.0.1027 and using it since last month. but i had Mozilla Firefox browser and making use of it. but recently switched to Google chrome. as i want safe browsing option it was nice to have it. but at recent times i want to know that Does the Chrome browser when enabled in the Safe Zone ever can have a update of itself?

Re: Unable for Browser to update Safe Zone in avast

I am unable to find for your answer for sure as i returned to my previous version which was of the free ver for me, but I would suppose it might update. may be through the virus database the change is possible , but can be said possibly by means of program updates. It is an Avast! re-mix of Chromium, and not Chrome as you are supposing , so there is no question of its updates not fall in line with Chrome's.

you should have problem with your browser. the Google you are making use should be switched to another browser for observing the difference. it might be possible that the other browser i s able to do what you wish for. there are many other browsers which are making support of safe mode.

the operating system you are making use of should be restarted with a safe mode option. with these you will be able to have a solution over it. After entering the safe mode option, check for your antivirus for functioning very well. if your antivirus works properly, check for the browser. or coming the same problem, alter the browser. or simply check in the settings in the browser, you will find the hint for the following.