Thread: HTC Sensation XE unable to switch on.

HTC Sensation XE unable to switch on.

hi guys i have a HTC Sensation XE and made a Downloading of few apps in addition to this i performed a system update . on the next day after doing this at the time of picking my HTC's it started shutting down by it self . it was to be observed that White screen with HTC logo on it was appearing. there was no response later to this. i had all the charging work done. so please guys i am unable to switch on my phone.

Re: HTC Sensation XE unable to switch on.

first of all i think that a software problem has encountered the phone. some kind of bugs appears to corrupt the OS of the phone. you should contact your service provider for help. they can get into the issue and have a replace for it, the condition if you occupy your phones guarantee.

i think there is issue with your battery. exchange the battery or have a charging of the battery in this case. when at the time of charging, look into that the phone is switching on or not. if its not switching on there is a software problem. if fresh battery installed it could fix.

try for this thing. firstly remove battery and insert it again. see to it that you keep the volume down button pressed and in addition with the pressing of the power button see to it that both are pressed firmly and at same instance. after this If you are able to get in to HBOOT release the buttons. following to this make use of the volume down button so that you can get to Factory Reset. after this stage press the power button. this might lose your phone data but it will have an reinstall of itself.

if this does not work, ship it for warranty. i think they will not take for than 2 -3 weeks. as a replacement for the repair, insist on giving another simple phone so that you can contact.

i also occurred with the same situation. i didn't had enough time to give for a repair, so i visited a local trouble shooter and he did my work in 2 days. spending some money, i had a conversation with him and cam to know that it was a software problem and an software update for your phone will enable to have a start on.