Thread: Getting graphic artifacts while playing game in ASUS G73SW

Getting graphic artifacts while playing game in ASUS G73SW

In my ASUS G73SW notebook I have windows 7 operating system and I am facing problem with my laptop while playing games. The whole problem has started suddenly. In my laptop whenever I play game at that time I get graphic artifacts and after sometimes game crashes. Is this problem is with the game or my laptop? Please provide solution for this.

Re: Getting graphic artifacts while playing game in ASUS G73SW

Does it happen while playing all games in your ASUS G73SW laptop or this problem occurs with any particular game? if this problem occurs with any particular game then It means problem is with that game only and if this problem occurs with the all game then there should be problem with the ASUS G73SW laptop.

If this problem is occurring while playing any particular game then I will suggest you to open that game in your ASUS G73SW laptop and after opening that game in your ASUS G73SW laptop you have to go to the graphic setting of that game and after that you have to set all the graphic option to lower and then play the game and check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You have to also change the resolution of the game in your laptop and then play that game in your laptop and after that check what the situation is and also open the Nvidia control panel in your ASUS G73SW laptop and then you have to check whether all the settings are proper in the Nvidia control panel or not.

Try above tricks and then your problem might get solved.

According to me this problem is related to the graphic drivers and that is why you should first open the device manager in your ASUS G73SW laptop and after opening the device manager in your laptop you have to right click on the graphic device and then you have to uninstall the drivers and then you have to also run the Ccleaner in your ASUS G73SW notebook and after that you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the graphic drivers again in your laptop. Now after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to check whether problem gets solved or not. as far as know after reinstalling the graphic drivers your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the graphic drivers in your ASUS G73SW notebook doesn’t make any difference then you should try to update the graphic drivers of your ASUS G73SW notebook and after updating the graphic drivers when you play the games in your ASUS G73SW notebook at that time you will get graphics properly. Update the drivers and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I think updating the graphic drivers will help you to get rid of this issue. As far as I know ASUS G73SW notebook comes with the GeForce GTX 460M and if you want to download the latest drivers for the GeForce GTX 460M then you have to click on below download button

DOWNLOAD.

I have tried other games in my laptop and this problem occurred with every game. Now after that I have reinstall the graphic drivers in my ASUS G73SW notebook and after reinstalling the drivers also same problem was occurring. Now after that i have downloaded the latest drivers from your given site and after downloading that when I installed it in my laptop at that time it doesn’t recognized my graphic device. Now please tell me what should I do to update the drivers?

I have read your problem and as you have said that you are facing problem while updating the graphic drovers and that is why I would like to tell you that you should run the ASUS Live Update Utility and after that it will update the drivers in your laptop and after that you need to restart the laptop and then your problem will get solved.

If you have not installed the ASUS Live Update Utility in your laptop then you have to first install the ASUS Live Update Utility in your laptop and then run it. If you don’t have installer file of the ASUS Live Update Utility then you can download this utility from the official site of the Asus and then install it in your laptop.