Thread: Zune software not working with the Nokia Lumia 800

Zune software not working with the Nokia Lumia 800

hi guys i have recently purchase this phone and really very happy with the specs of this phone very nice phone based on the windows platform great work Nokia but i have a issue with the phone not that phone malfunctioning i mean i am not sure yet but i am unable to make it work with the Zune software no matter what i do i am unable to make this software work actually i required to do is transfer a video on the phone to the computer however it wont allow me to do so . is there anyone who know what is the problem with this stuff i am really annoyed by this and little help will be appreciable thanks in advance

Re: Zune software not working with the Nokia Lumia 800

i dont know what in this phone that you like but i am really irritated with this phone and this look like the another fault from the Nokia

my problem is the handset doesn't allow me to make use of the photobucket web site, i believe then there might be an app that can do this and there was an app for this but only thing was the pp doesn't in reallity work,

getting very annoyed at the movement what is wrong with the Nokia can they just make a simple thing work properly i wish i had gone for some another phone instead perhaps an Android phone

that really funny i actuly can abel to make use of theboot app perfectly well dont know what is wrrong with your phone try to uninstall and reinstal the app and then see might be work chances are very less but wrotha shot reply me whatevey happen

i actually Click the handset and then its pops up in the bottm left corner, tick "videos" and click plus drag the video to the pc in the botton left corner, allow it to sync, video will ,might be perhaps in your primary pictures or else in the videos folder.

even i did the same this that you said but i am anable to get any result on this in fact i saw many guide online which also suggest the same drag to the PC icon which i do already do but it does not show in any folder. ive even looked in the computer for the file name and did not get anything does my phone is faulty of it is the problem of the apps

you need to go to settings and collection it display you the folders you contain the setup for video music pics all thet stuff you can modify these folders there too . The app is the simple plus better around. I know though it is dnot same to another however once you make ued of it it you will locate other media apps dire. this is the similar tecnequr that itunes works with the album data and artwork uptill now

there might be Is possiblilty that your having problem as a folder isnt setup? do you dragging the file to the PC icon after you do so is it asking for the syncing it need this info to get to know what is your problem

Quote Originally Posted by Grama View Post
    i dont know what in this phone that you like but i am really irritates with this phone and this look like the another fault from the Nokia

my problem is the handset doesn't allow me to make use of the photobucket web site, i belive then there might be an app that can do this and there was an app for this but only thing was the pp doesnt in reallity work,

getting very annoyed at the movement what is wrong with the nokia can they just make a simple thing work properly i wish i had gone ofr some another phone insted perhaps an Android phone
    hey guys dont forget me i have also made one qurry plesae someoen here assist me on this how can i make my photobucket app work i woukd be really glad to know this pleas guys need help thanks

recently i had installed the photobucket app and domt have any kind of issue .

all i did is installed, logged in, i was just able to upload, browse as well as download pictures with no any issue ??

and i also searched on the website with the sentence "adding folders to zune library" its then showed first result has all instructions to this prosses

Hope help you get up and working

I was a bit annoying after that i come to know i have to make use of Zune although the solution is the Wireless Sync it is actually ver intelligent feature.it's good however work much better on the Zune HD where you be able to manually start wireless sync in place of having to connected to power . I contain 2 auto playlists, Top 1000 and fresh 500. These automatically update and automatically sync utilizing the wireless sync.

what are you talking about what is this wireless sync and how does it function can you explain me how can i able to do this i would be really glad ? i really like the zune software

the steps are really simple all you have to do is just Connect your handset to your home wifi after that make use of the USB cable to plug it into the computer . hit the settings which would be on the top right in zune after that wireless sync, just turn it on.

keep in mind while you're connected to wifi plus plug the handset into a power source that will be l automatically start syncing in wifi.

certainly the zune is the best software and one more great thing regardin the the zune sooftware is the technique of it collects album data .is really vermuch awesome by the way . itunes really is a annoying software and is scrap . Zune by no means lets you alter by album add your personal art if not on the database modification the track titles everything and actully very simple . Nothing i have utilized in anyplace

hi guys a bit off topic but i really like to know how can i be able to force a reflash by the means of zune or else some another app . at the momant a hard reset isn't an alternative this alternative works however doesn't allow the hanset the way i desire it that is . totally factory standard and however running 7720 there is by no mean any update for 7740 already attempted the network cable tactics although just shows an error every time even with the cable in